The session will feature case studies of industry leaders who are leveraging dynamic business process management and collaborative engineering to drive operational value and innovation across their global supply chains.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 8, 2010
Cordys, the leading provider of software for business process innovation, announced today that company executives will present a partner presentation at the PTC/USER World Event 2010 conference. The session will explore how to achieve seamless data synchronization across heterogeneous partners, processes and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) products. Case studies of industry leaders who are leveraging dynamic business process management and collaborative engineering to drive operational value and innovation across their global supply chains will be featured. The company will also demonstrate its new Cordys Collaborative Engineering software and host visitors at booth #617 on the show floor.
- Who: Pablo Grodnitzky, Vice President of Global OEM for Cordys and Yaron Rosenbaum, Program Manager for Collaborative Engineering and General Manager of Israel for Cordys
- What: “Many Hands Make Light Work - Data Synchronization in a Heterogeneous World”
- When: Monday, June 7, 5:15pm - 6:00pm
- Where: Panzacola, H2, Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, FL
The PTC/USER World Event 2010, to be held June 6-9, is the premier conference for professionals who use PTC products and services. The new Cordys Collaborative Engineering software offering provides users of PLM systems, such as PTC, with:
- Greater control over inter-enterprise “airgaps” - such as between civilian enterprise and military data security, audit and process requirements
- Greater inter-PLM system synchronization scalability over typically highly-customized PLM systems
- The ability to create their own composite applications - such as with business process management, bill of materials and collaborative engineering requirements
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), one of the world's largest and fastest-growing software companies, provides discrete manufacturers with software and services to meet the globalization, time-to-market and operational efficiency objectives of product development. Using the company's PLM and CAD solutions, over 50,000 organizations in the Industrial, High-Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Retail & Consumer and Medical industries are able to support key business objectives and create innovative products that meet customer needs and comply with industry regulations.
For more information on the PTC/USER World Event 2010 program visit: http://www.ptcuser.org/2010/agenda.html
Cordys is a global provider of software for business process innovation. Global 2000 companies worldwide have selected Cordys to achieve performance improvements in their business operations such as increased productivity, reduced time to market and faster response to ever-changing market demands. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Cordys is a global company with offices in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. http://www.cordys.com.
# # #