Our latest release makes our functionality more user-friendly for a wider audience, so that a client can create media rich surveys without having to rely on a programmer or graphic artist
Braintree, MA (PRWEB) June 15, 2010
WorldAPP, a global on-demand web-application company, today announced version 7.3 of Key Survey, its flagship product. The new features optimize survey creation and reporting, enabling businesses to produce higher quality surveys, while saving time and streamlining the overall process.
Foremost among the new features in Key Survey 7.3 is a WYSIWYG editor that allows users to embed video or insert hyperlinks without html knowledge. Another new feature, report customization, can be tailored to client specifications without knowledge of CSS design.
"Our latest release makes our functionality more user-friendly for a wider audience, so that a client can create media rich surveys without having to rely on a programmer or graphic artist," said Cal Brown, WorldAPP CEO. "Our goal is to continue to simplify Key Survey, while offering the most robust data collection product on the market today."
Core Key Survey 7.3 features include:
Improved Survey Editing Capabilities
- WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editing for survey creation, allows clients to create media rich survey questions without knowledge of html practices.
- Inline survey question editing offers a quick way to edit questions on the fly without waiting for pages to load.
- Multiple questions can be deleted, at one time, for a more efficient editing process.
Reporting & Design Enhancements
- Color coding of graphs is now possible by simply clicking on the desired color to enhance the look of reports.
- CSS report designing is as easy as selecting the color, font, and alignment to match your preferences or users can upload their own stylesheets.
- The Main report folder tree matches the capabilities of the survey folders, for better organization of reports.
Navigation & Alerts:
- Navigation between survey pages (Page Selector Plugin) is available, allowing respondents to go between survey sections without losing their progress. This is useful for longer surveys.
- Email alerts can be triggered for any response, to a single line question that does/doesn't match expected results. Keep real time control over surveys.
To learn more about Key Survey Version 7.3 by WorldAPP, visit http://www.worldapp.com/v7_3/ or call toll-free 888-708-8118 to speak with sales representative about new software functionality
Founded in 2001, WorldAPP Inc. is a leading provider of flexible Web-based data collection, integration and presentation solutions. Fortune 1000 companies rely on WorldAPP to leverage customer, employee and market data and solve critical business problems. The company offers both turn-key products and rapid development of custom enterprise solutions based on its powerful CORE data collection engine. WorldAPP provides un-matched service and development expertise as well as Web-based applications, including Key Survey and Extreme Form. The company is headquartered in Braintree, MA with offices in Dallas, Kiev and London, and is recognized on the Inc. 5000 list, ranking among the top 100 software development companies for three consecutive years.
781-849-8118 ext. 8034