In today’s economic climate, you have to be able to offer something extra to employers if you want to get ahead. Learning Spanish is increasingly the smartest choice.
(PRWEB) June 15, 2010
La Herradura Spanish schools in both Spain and Uruguay are currently offering a discount of 20% on all courses, making language-learning abroad more affordable over the vacation period, and a free test to find out your level. You will receive personal feedback within 3 days with no obligation to book a course.
· Small group classes
· One-to-one tuition
· Volunteering and internship programs
· Spanish and sports programs
· Accommodation with host families or in school residence
· Cultural immersion through activity programs
Increasing numbers of people are choosing to come back from their vacations with more than just souvenirs and a sun tan. Study abroad and you go home with a new language, and valuable cultural awareness. This translates into career capital, as younger travelers demonstrate their maturity, resilience and independence, while experienced professionals prove their ability to embrace change and learn new skills according to changes in their field of work.
Spanish, as the second most widely spoken language in the USA, is increasingly seen as the smartest choice. Many American teachers, for example, undertake Spanish courses in order to communicate with their students’ parents at school.
Several things make La Herradura schools stand out.
· Firstly, the small family-run business offers a welcoming environment: students report an “inclusive atmosphere”, “friendly, approachable teachers” and a “warm, easy-going city”. There is a maximum of 8 students per class, which allows a high level of personal interaction between students and teachers.
· Then, there is the wide range of Spanish immersion programs available: many students balance their Spanish lessons with tango or flamenco classes, scuba diving courses including the PADI certification, horse riding in the country, tennis tuition, windsurfing classes, sailing or golf. Or, for the more career-minded, there are internship and volunteering programs, endeavours which are viewed favorably by employers and educational institutions around the world.
· Finally, La Herradura has two schools, in different but equally appealing destinations:
The language school in Uruguay, teaching Spanish since 2002, is in a safe and central residential neighborhood in Uruguay’s capital, Montevideo. The beach and the city center are within walking distance, so students can easily enjoy the relaxed European lifestyle in this hidden gem of South America. The winter months are the high season for cultural activities in the capital city, such as live music, theatre and art exhibitions. What’s more, this year the football World Cup is sure to bring out the latino passion in the Uruguayan people. Winter discounts are available on courses until September.
The language school in Spain, teaching Spanish since 1997, overlooks a pristine beach on the southern coast of Spain, close to Malaga and Granada, and as a result the school has developed a range of watersports programs: combine Spanish with surfing, sailing, kayaking, diving and more. The warmth of summer and the crystalline waters create the ideal environment for beach activities or just relaxing on your vacation. A popular weekend trip to Morocco is also offered. Summer discounts are available on courses until September.
To find out about La Herradura’s currently available Spanish course discounts, and the sport and cultural immersion programs, call now on +598 2 409 7894 (Uruguay) or +34 95 864 0528 (Spain) or Skype "Centro de Enseñanza de Español La Herradura". Or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out your level of Spanish by completing the level test and you will receive a personal response within 3 days.
La Herradura schools specialize in Spanish as a foreign language. Their centres in Spain and Uruguay both use the immersion method of language teaching, as established by the European community. A range of courses is offered at all levels, complemented by sports courses, social activities, accommodation options, volunteering and internship programs. Visit the website at http://www.spanish-herradura.com to find out more.