Nadel Phelan to Promote Damaka Mobile Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions
Damaka Selects Strategic Technology Communications Specialists
Based on Expertise and Proven Track Record
Scotts Valley, Calif. (PRWEB) June 14, 2010
Damaka®, a technology pioneer in mobile unified communications and collaboration (UCC), today announced the selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record. As part of its long-term strategy to bring industry leading Mobile UCC and video calling solutions to a growing enterprise and SMB audience, Damaka selected Nadel Phelan for its comprehensive public relations offering and expertise in mobile technology, collaboration and unified communications.
- As a leader in live two-way video calling for smartphones, Damaka is revolutionizing the communication industry through the development of a converged media and collaborative communication platform for IP based networks across the globe, on any smartphone, over any network including WiFi, 3G and 4G.
- With its flexible architecture and feature-rich client, the Damaka mobile UCC solution is an ideal fit for operators, enterprise users and organizations in vertical markets to deploy a tailored UCC solution to meet specific video calling, collaboration and mobility needs.
- Damaka's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based Personal Softswitch™ application empowers the end user with multimedia communication and collaboration capabilities. Damaka is the first company in the world to put Softswitch technology into the hands of end users.
- "With years of focused experience in key markets, including mobile technologies, collaboration solutions and unified communications, Nadel Phelan was a natural choice to help us educate the market on the benefits of our converged media and collaborative communication platform for IP-based networks," said Siva Chaturvedi, CEO, Damaka. "We look forward to working with Nadel Phelan to enhance our relationships with customers, partners, traditional and social media as well as the analyst community."
- "According to IDC, the world's mobile worker population will pass the 1 billion mark this year and grow to nearly 1.2 billion people - more than a third of the world's workforce - by 2013," said Paula Phelan, CEO, Nadel Phelan. "As organizations begin to realize the business value of collaboration to increase productivity, Damaka is ideally situated to support and capitalize on the tremendous opportunity presented by a growing and increasingly connected mobile workforce."
About Nadel Phelan
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to exciting startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain global marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit http://www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.