(PRWEB) June 16, 2010
Zeneth is our new in silico system for predicting chemical degradation pathways. From December 2010 the steering group will release Zeneth, making it available to any organisation purchasing a license fee.
Sponsor Zeneth before December 1st & receive the following privileges:
*Global Zeneth License & Reduced Ongoing Sponsorship Fees:
Each sponsor is granted a global licence at a reduced annual fee that allows Zeneth to be used by an unlimited number of people at an unlimited number of sites.
*Steering Committee Membership:
Become a permanent member of the Zeneth Joint Steering Committee, alongside other sponsors including a number of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
*Influence Ongoing Product Development:
Receive priority votes for project requirements to influence the development of Zeneth’s program features, functionality and knowledge base.
What is Special About Zeneth?
Our current sponsors say: "Lhasa Limited’s Zeneth can be implemented at all stages of development from discovery through to product enhancement. Whenever a new formulation is needed it presents degradation possibilities for better targeted experiments in the laboratory. The implementation of this predictive tool will improve time efficiencies immediately."
- Zeneth assigns likelihoods to degradant pathways based on various reaction conditions including hydrolysis, oxidation, exposure to light and elevated temperature/humidity.
- Zeneth results support regulatory submissions and compliance with International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Guidelines Q1A and Q1B for stability and photostability testing of new drug substances and products.
- Zeneth has the potential to reduce the wide range of experiments currently performed during drug development, resulting in faster risk assessment and analytical research workflows.
- Zeneth can assist the selection of appropriate excipients and highlight potentially problematic ones.
- Zeneth provides structures of predicted degradants to support identification of unknowns in samples analysed by Mass Spectrometry and/or Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.
- Zeneth acts as an educational tool providing an unbiased application of transformation rules.
- Zeneth’s knowledge base can be used to store and share your own in-house data.
Reduced ongoing sponsorship fees will be granted to organisations joining the Zeneth project team before December 2010. Sponsoring organisations are required to be Lhasa Limited members and can also contribute data to the knowledge base of Zeneth.
Find out more about Zeneth at http://www.lhasalimited.org/zeneth