Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) June 16, 2010
Plaster Networks will be hosting a free web-based seminar to provide an update on the latest developments with powerline networking technologies and how residential systems experts and installers can take advantage of these updates.
For custom installers and residential electronic systems experts who are deploying, or considering deploying, powerline networks for their clients or businesses.
The webinar will address powerline networking basics, as well as the latest tools available to diagnose powerline network performance for optimum throughput and reliability to help create higher-value to clients. The agenda includes:
- The state of the industry: powerline technology
- Today’s powerline networking standards
- Six common misconceptions about powerline networking
- Characterizing performance of powerline networks
- Key factors influencing powerline network performance
- New powerline network diagnostic tools
- Deploying isolators for peak powerline network performance
To register, visit:
# # #