Orem, UT (PRWEB) June 16, 2010
NACT Solutions, LLC (NACT) today announced the availability of the BAT-1000 Switch Management and Business Analysis Tool. As the account management solution for NACT’s offerings, BAT-1000 provides secure web-based control over an array of NACT applications, including: prepaid calling cards; carrier-to-carrier billing; LCR generation; partition capabilities; customer care and an array of reporting options. These features provide the data and real-time insight that service providers need to make proper business decisions.
BAT-1000 can be integrated with any telecommunications switching platform. It is fully integrated with NACT’s Ipax, Vinci and VinciSoft switches, to provision and store subscriber and system configuration information, call detail records (CDRs), and information on pre- and post-paid transactions captured by the NACT switching system. The BAT-1000 features a Secure Web API, which allows for external control by e-commerce or other external application control servers. Additional functionality includes:
- Prepaid Calling Cards - activation/deactivation, card provisioning, and calling card account management.
- Carrier to Carrier Billing - reconciliation, P&L reporting, profit routing, and automated customer rate notification.
- Least Cost Routing – monitoring, carrier codes, and LCR calculations via cost or quality factors.
- Distributor Management – for assigning credit limits, tracking inventory, and sales rep commissions.
- System Partition Capabilities – provides multi-tiered access to partition data, and assigns specific rights to each user.
- Sophisticated Reporting Features – ASR, CDR, minute reports, carrier reconciliation, prepaid activations, product liability reporting, and much more.
- Customer Care – including trouble tickets, issuing credits, enabling or disabling groups of cards, and assigning ANIs.
“Bat-1000 is the next step in the evolution of NACT’s product line, providing our customers with the industry’s leading tools for controlling their profitability,” said Arnie Goodstein, President of NACT Solutions. “The BAT-1000 system significantly reduces the workload previously required to run day-to-day operations.”
NACT also announced today that the BAT-1000 solution has replaced NACT’s NTS, Web Connect and Profit Server solutions. While these solutions will still be fully supported for existing customers, NACT will be offering an upgrade path for anyone interested in taking advantage of this new technology. Existing customers interested in learning more about BAT-1000’s capabilities should contact NACT for upgrade details. New customers, or anyone seeking additional information can visit http://www.NACT.com.
About NACT Solutions:
NACT is the world’s leading provider of prepaid application solutions, having sold and installed more than 650 switching platforms - in 26 countries - that control more than 12 billion minutes of traffic annually. NACT’s prepaid solutions represent the industry standard for highly reliable and cost effective Class 4/5 hardware and software solutions, and are used by many industry leaders. NACT’s Vinci, and Vinci Softswitch Solutions insure that service providers can deliver the latest in VoIP and Next Generation network services, reducing owner cost, while maximizing profits using real-time billing, routing and rating. For more information, please visit http://www.nact.com/.
For Immediate Release PR (For NACT Solutions)
617-262-1968 x 101
# # #