Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) June 17, 2010
The eBillingHub, the market leading solution that reduces the cost and complexity associated with legal eBilling, announced year to date product advancements and innovations for 2010. An expanded investment in product development has resulted in increased automation and simplicity in eBill submissions, improved visibility into the eBilling process and enhanced performance and reliability of the eBillingHub.
"We have made significant product advancements in the last six months and have delivered new features requested both by our customer and the market in general," said Ryan Ladisic, VP of Global Sales and Marketing of eBillingHub. Ladisic continues, "We have responded to these requests by delivering new and expanded product functionality, migrating to a new hosting provider and making it even more intuitive and easy to administer the eBillingHub. This was all accomplished with the sole objective of expanding our market leadership and assisting our customers in reducing their costs to submit and process an electronic bill. We are very proud of what we have accomplished in the first half of 2010 and we expect to expand these efforts during the remainder of the year.
Major 1H 2010 eBillingHub accomplishments include:
- Expanded auto submission capabilities to include Brideway's CorridorTM product and CSC's Legal Solution SuiteTM
- Increased the number of invoice statuses available through the eBillingHub to provide even more visibility into the eBilling process including, reduced, payment sent and appealed
- Introduced the "Web Service for Invoice Status" capability which allows a firm to take real time information about the eBill and transfer that information into internal systems being used for reports, analytics and collections
- Enabled the inclusion of attachments with eBills to even further simplify the billing process
- Improved the reliability and performance of the eBillingHub with the migration to Rackspace
- Added enhancements to the Billing Editor that allows the modification of the invoice number for appealed invoices which will reduce the billing cycle time
- Improved usability with the addition of timekeeper title mappings, filters to the Billing Wizard, and the ability to synchronize all invoices within the Billing Wizard
- Processed over 1 million invoices to date through the eBillingHub.
eBillingHub® is a pioneer and leader in eBilling with proven solutions that help law firms quickly and effectively respond to client demand for electronic invoicing. Since 2002, we have delivered solutions to hundreds of customers including numerous AmLaw200 firms, as well as medium and large firms in North America and Europe. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, the company maintains strategic and marketing partnerships with Thomson Elite, Prolaw, Aderant and Rainmaker. eBillingHub is a strong supporter of key industry standards as a member of the LEDES General Committee and ILTA. For more information, please visit http://www.ebillinghub.com
# # #