"What do guests say spurred them to visit one quick-serve restaurants (QSR) or fast-casual dining over the other? Are trends like healthy options, atmosphere and unique menu choices driving their preferences?"
Boulder, Colo. (PRWEB) June 17, 2010
Are consumers planning to spend more at restaurants in the coming months or will they maintain a tight grip on their purse strings? Which quick-serve restaurants (QSRs), casual dining and coffeehouse chains rank as favorites? And, what drives customer preferences in these categories?
On Wednesday, June 23 at 1:00 p.m. EDT, join Market Force Information, the leading provider of customer intelligence solutions for the restaurant industry, for a one-hour webinar on the state of the restaurant industry.
Register now for the free webinar by visiting: http://www.marketforce.com/category/conferences-events
Janet Eden-Harris and Cheryl Flink of Market Force will reveal insights from a new comprehensive study that looks at what factors contribute to customer preference and loyalty in the restaurant industry in 2010, as well as which restaurants rank tops with consumers.
Topics to be covered during the webinar include:
- Are post-recession consumers planning to spend more eating out or are restaurants in for sluggish growth?
- Which QSRs/fast-casual, casual/family restaurants and coffeehouses are favorites, and what drives customer preferences in each of these categories?
- What are the key drivers for individuals or families to visit a QSR instead of other options?
- What trends are at the forefront of consumers’ minds in driving new visits?
- Does social media play a growing role in communicating with restaurant patrons?
- What should restaurant operators focus on for increased traffic, higher loyalty and same-store-sales growth?
This webinar will provide valuable insights to executives and managers in the restaurant industry, as well as those involved in media, advertising, business/consumer insights, franchise relations, marketing/brand management, market research and operations.
It will be available for playback from the Market Force website at: http://www.marketforce.com/resources/webcasts-webinars/
About Market Force Information
Market Force Information, Inc. is the leading global customer intelligence solutions company for multi-location businesses including major retailers, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, financial institutions, entertainment studios and consumer packaged goods companies. With more than 120 years of combined industry experience, Market Force Information has pioneered the industry with a suite of customer intelligence solutions – from 300,000 field associates, to real customer surveys, to proprietary decision support tools – that provides a holistic view of the customer’s on-site experience and identifies the actions required at the store level to increase customer loyalty and improve financial performance. For more information, please visit: http://www.marketforce.com and follow us on Twitter @MarketForce.