By acting sooner rather than later with SEO services, a typical small business will not only have a foot in the door early in the process for a first page position on Google but increase it's internet share of visitors and revenue.
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB) June 21, 2010
SEO services are increasingly responsible for sales in a large number of small businesses in Australia and globally. It often raises the question, how do you choose an SEO company or Internet marketing business with an experienced SEO expert or professional to help small business?
While many businesses are still in the dark as far as optimising their sites for search engine traffic, others rely totally on advertising to bring visitors. Most find this frustrating, costly or time cosuming as the ever-expanding Internet continues to grow rapidly and bidding on pay per click activity pushes prices up while it also becomes even more complex to maintain. The market share is changing but it's never too late for any small to medium sized business owner to be optimising their presence on the Internet in their particular niche with the help of an SEO company.
By acting sooner rather than later by utilising SEO services, a typical small company will not only have a foot in the door early but it can begin the process for a first page position on Google and other search engines for important relevant search terms. Meaning, terms or phrases consumers type into a browser when they're looking for products or services. The timing of achieving a Google first page position is most often based on how competitive the business niche is and the budget available.
Here are some recommended criteria to look for when choosing an SEO firm -
- Look to see if the SEO agency provides information on their website which reflects the firms knowledge and experience
- Check the positioning of the firm itself or samples of their achievements in Google for a relevant search term
- If the firm is relatively new, ask to see examples of their achievements with other websites using search engine optimisation (SEO). Beware of samples, which are simply the name of a clients company or website. These samples will not reflect search engine optimisation best practice or results which produce revenue in most cases. Also make sure there are a reasonable amount of competing search engine results pages in the sample.
- It's always important to ask for the approximate sum total of transactions for search engine services if you were to proceed with that firm. Don't be fooled into thinking that cheaper is better here. It most often isn't and can lead to frustration and worse.
- Equally important, ask what guarantees are in place in relation to results
Watch this brief video on achievable search engine statistics from SEO services.
# # #