Short Hills, NJ (PRWEB) June 19, 2010
Those attending the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) in Chicago last week would have been hard pressed to not notice the significant contributions FitForCommerce (http://www.fitforcommerce.com) made to the tradeshow’s overwhelming success.
Aiming to provide attendees with the valuable, unbiased industry insight of the space’s leading consultancy, FitForCommerce was once again chosen by IRCE to run the conference’s help desk, located at the epicenter of the Exhibit Hall. There, for the third year in a row, they answered attendees’ eCommerce questions, provided free one-on-one consultations, helped retailers determine which solutions to consider, and then pointed them to the best-fit solution providers exhibiting at the show.
"FitForCommerce provided me with exactly what I was looking for at IRCE,” said Chris Johnson, Vice President of Pegasus Associates Lighting (http://www.pegasusassociates.com). "The workshop was useful, thoughtful, and included specific, actionable advice. Moreover, my consultations with their analysts helped me strengthen my thinking and formulate clear objectives for my eCommerce planning."
Other notable FitForCommerce accomplishments and activities at IRCE included:
- eCommerce Technology Workshop —FitForCommerce CEO and founder Bernardine Wu conceived and developed the sold-out, industry’s first ever, eCommerce Technology Workshop that attracted several hundred paying attendees.
- eCommerce Guide to the Galaxy—Ms. Wu shared emerging market trends and examined how each component relates to the full technology portfolio of the retailer or manufacturer during her presentation, “eCommerce Guide to the Galaxy.”
- eCommerce Technology Track—Ms. Wu also led five sessions and facilitated the enriching discussion at the conference’s eCommerce Technology Track.
- Personalized Information Packets— FitForCommerce provided customized information packets to more than 250 attendees who registered for help prior to the show. By requesting the custom packets in advance, attendees were able to maximize their time at the conference.
- Women in eCommerce – FitForCommerce co-sponsored the first ever Women in eCommerce workshop and dinner, which included speakers and roundtable discussions on how women can contribute to and succeed in the eCommerce industry.
- Video Co-Host – Looking for an informative and authoritative co-host, Internet Retailer CEO and Publisher Jack Love tapped Ms. Wu to help provide expertise into trends, vendors and the show’s latest happenings for the conference’s official video production.
FitforCommerce provides on-demand tools and expertise to help eCommerce businesses analyze business and technical requirements, leverage best practices, gain visibility to market offerings and select "best fit" technology solutions. For additional information, please visit http://www.FitForCommerce.com or email media(at)fitforcommerce(dot)com.
eCommerceKnow-How.com is the eCommerce industry’s most comprehensive knowledge base and educational resource. Powered by leading industry consultancy FitForCommerce, the free portal provides vast amounts of practical suggestions, how-to’s and insights. Additionally, the site offers do-it-yourself tools like Solution Finder (a filtering tool that enables detailed, criteria-based search across thousands of providers and all major eCommerce categories) and “Opportunity Corner” (where online retailers are able to post solution requirements and vendors can respond to those opportunities). For more information, please visit http://www.ecommerceknowhow.com or e-mail media(at)fitforcommerce(dot)com.