“Our three Silver Awards are in categories very important to us – Information, Social Responsibility and Health& Fitness. -Richard Borjas, Supervising Producer
Pompano Beach, Fla. (PRWEB) June 21, 2010
O2 Media’s cable television show The Balancing Act won 11 awards in the 31st Annual Telly Awards, which received over 13,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents. Three of those awards were top Silver Awards, the highest accolade.
Doug Campbell, Executive Vice President of Programming for The Balancing Act, says, “We are immensely proud of our production teams, our hosts, and our guests, and the episodes they produce that are designed to educate, entertain and inform women. The sheer number of awards this year attests to the dedicated hard work and commitment our entire team has to bringing a quality show, by women, for women and about women, to cable television audiences.”
The Balancing Act TV show airs weekday mornings on Lifetime Television from 7:00am until 8:00am (ET/PT) and is America’s premier morning show that’s about women, for women, and trusted by women. Celebrating life and all there is to accomplish, The Balancing Act inspires and empowers with entertaining and educational segments, placing women in the best position to achieve success in every area of their lives.
Richard Borjas, Supervising Producer for The Balancing Act, says, “Our three Silver Awards are in categories very important to us – Information, Social Responsibility and Health& Fitness. These are among the major anchor topics for the show, and immensely popular with our loyal women viewers. We couldn’t be more pleased.”
1. The Balancing Act : Garage Organization Made Easy -- Sun Terrace Casual Furniture
2. The Balancing Act: My Trip To Paradise -- Oasis Cruise (Social Responsibility) SILVER
3. The Balancing Act: Go Girl Energy Drink -- Nor Cal Beverage Company (Health and Fitness)
4. The Balancing Act: Dressing For Special Occasions -- Chadwick’s (Entertainment) BRONZE
5. The Balancing Act: Changeover Fall Fashion Makeover -- Chadwick’s (Entertainment) BRONZE
6. The Balancing Act: Gender Based Solutions For Arthritis Treatment -- Zimmer (Health &
7. The Balancing Act: Evander Holyfield -- Arthritis Foundation (Health & Fitness) BRONZE
8. The Balancing Act: New Host’s Stylin’ In Boston -- Chadwick’s (Entertainment) BRONZE
9. The Balancing Act: A Look At The Girl Behind The Miss USA Crown (Entertainment) BRONZE
10. The Balancing Act: The Perfect Shoes -- Ryn Shoes (Health & Fitness) BRONZE
11. The Balancing Act: Healthy Alternatives To Sweeten The Holiday -- NXT Nutritional Holdings (Health & Fitness) BRONZE
For more information, please contact Limor Windt, Vice President of Marketing at O2 Media Inc., at 954.691.1102 or limor(at)o2mediainc(dot)com .
About The Telly Awards
The Telly Awards was founded in 1978 to honor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web. Non-broadcast video and TV program categories were soon added. Today, the Telly is one of the most sought-after awards by industry leaders, from large international firms to local production companies and ad agencies. With over 200 categories, more organizations than ever are eligible to participate.
Since 1978, our mission has been to strengthen the visual arts community by inspiring, promoting, and supporting creativity. The 30th Annual Telly Awards received over 13,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents.
About O2 Media
O2 Media Inc. was founded by early pioneers of the Branded Entertainment industry. Our principals have been performing Direct-to-Consumer, Direct Response marketing and creating Branded Entertainment since 1992. In addition to our expertise in DR, we are also the home of state-of-the-art full production facilities, with the full in-house staff to offer turnkey production services, online marketing and go-to-market advertising and branding strategies.
As the creators of the hour-long The Balancing Act show on Lifetime TV and Designing Spaces on WE, we bring Social Media to TV with the vision to Engage, Entertain and Educate the world through marketing and content creation. For a generation upon whom traditional advertising has minimal impact, and real conversations are paving the road for brands, we have created the future of branding 18 years ago…which puts us now that much ahead of the game. We like to provide REAL solutions -- to REAL people -- and give brands a human face, all in a positive manner and solution-oriented programming. Beyond that, we wrap everything we do on the broadcast side with the swarm of the digital world, and create a two-sided conversation and viral effect around everything we do.
# # #