Venice, CA (PRWEB) June 21, 2010
The Pixel Awards announced its fifth annual call for entries on June 10. The Pixel Awards are the cutting-edge website award, annually honoring compelling sites in 24 unique categories that have shown excellence in web design and development.
"This time around, we've added 4 new categories - Apps, Blogs, Community, Food & Beverage - and for the first time in Pixel Awards history, there will be a People's Champ winner in every category!" said The Pixel Awards co-founder, Erick Laubach.
Introducing the 2010 Pixel Awards Sweet Prize Package:
120 Nominees Get:
- 2,500 email credits from MailChimp
- A 100% cotton Pixel Awards t-shirt
- A large vector sample pack from Go Media
24 Category Winners Get: (All of the above, plus)
- A one-of-a-kind Pixel Awards trophy
- 10,000 email credits + 3,000 inbox inspections from MailChimp
- A 6-month Basic subscription from HARVEST
- A complete vector set of your choice from Go Media
24 People's Champ Winners Get: (All of the nominee prizes above, plus)
- An extra 100% cotton Pixel Awards t-shirt
- Bragging rights!
Learn more about The Pixel Awards and the 2010 Sweet Prize Package at http://www.pixelawards.com.
About The Pixel Awards
Established in 2006, The Pixel Awards take a fresh look at the best on the web. We are the cutting-edge website award, annually honoring compelling sites that have shown excellence in web design and development. Sites are submitted in 24 diverse categories, including our unique Agency, Geek, and Green categories. Any site can enter. Only 24 exceptional sites will win.
# # #