Thiensville, WI (PRWEB) June 21, 2010
Every sales person battles price objections on a daily basis. The challenge is when to lower price, when not to lower price, and more importantly to know why the customer is even asking for a price concession. Sales Progress' program will teach proven techniques guaranteed to help you sell more successfully as you face more pricing pressures.
This webinar track (a webinar track is a live webinar plus a series of lessons sent via email to reinforce the webinar content) will teach specific methods and techniques to help you effectively handle price objections when they occur. The program is designed to teach specific techniques and strategies as well as reinforce them for 7 days as you are selling in your real world.
The following techniques will be taught live during the one hour webinar:
1. Why you never respond to a price objection with price.
2. How to uncover "true" client value.
3. How to understand what benefits to deliver to the customer. Specific questioning techniques that prompt the customer to tell you their value drivers and position you to deliver benefits to help offset price concessions.
4. What specific relationship building methods will stall a customer from even asking for a price concession.
5. How to make sure you are well prepared when price objections occur.
6. Three great questions to ask that help offset ever getting a price objection from the same client again.
And Much Much More!
Note: This event is 100 % educational and will not become a tool to mention or sell other products or services!
Who Should Attend: Sales managers, sales reps, inside sales, and customer service.
Business coaching and adult education expert, Tim Hagen, has been in the consulting industry for more that 15 years. He specializes in employee coaching and training reinforcement. His Progress Coaching system, and Training Generator technology have revolutionized the idea of effective training. His services focus on sustainable employee development and growth, leading to increased return on employee training investments. For more information about Sales Progress, please visit http://www.salesprogress.com.
Sales Progress LLC