New York, NY (PRWEB) June 21, 2010
YourTango.com, the premiere brand for love and relationships, launches ProConnect, a unique marketing platform for relationship experts. From dating coaches to marriage counselors, ProConnect helps its members grow their businesses and personal brand through a host of integrated tools and services.
ProConnect is the choice of top relationship pros and organizations, including Dr. John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus; Dr. Pat Love, best-selling author and frequent guest of the Today Show, Oprah and CNN; the Smart Marriages organization, founder of the largest marriage education conference in the world and driving force behind the publically-funded marriage education movement, and thousands of additional individuals and organizations.
Diana Kirschner, Ph.D., author of Love in 90 Days says, “Membership in ProConnect has made me an important part of the YourTango.com family. They have featured my dating and love advice articles and helped to make my book, Love in 90 Days, a bestseller!”
ProConnect differs from other online directories in important, tangible ways. Its comprehensive suite of business tools along with its deep integration into a popular consumer content site is unparalleled. Moreover, it’s the only directory service that brings together an all-inclusive listing of relationship and dating advisors on a site dedicated to educating readers about these same topics. The marriage of these two communities is what makes ProConnect such an outstanding tool for the professional and public alike.
ProConnect members receive the following tools and services to expand their businesses:
- A customized website and personal profile with social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In).
- Incredible lead generation, including exposure to millions of YourTango readers and millions more across the web.
- A personal storefront to promote books and products for sale.
- The ability to accept free online consultations from prospective clients.
- Blogging tools to build an online brand, test-drive marketing concepts, and interact with users by answering their questions, giving advice and sharing opinions.
- Promotion through content syndication to sites like Yahoo!, MSN, AOL, Huffington Post, Fox News and others.
- Access to social media data about various relationship trends and topics.
- Exposure to reporters and TV producers looking for expert opinions through the exclusive ProConnect Rolodex.
- Ongoing professional development through free webinars on topics like building a personal brand through social media, creating digital content, understanding and managing the changing healthcare landscape and interacting with the press.
- Much more!
YourTango’s CEO and Founder, Andrea Miller, explains how ProConnect helps professionals address some of the most difficult issues when establishing themselves online: “By launching ProConnect through YourTango, we expose our professional members to millions of our users. It is typically difficult for pros to get meaningful exposure to such a large population of highly qualified leads on their own – especially at the competitive rates we offer. YourTango provides a large, rapidly growing base of users who are eager to succeed in their relationships and now we can offer them yet another means for achieving that success. We believe that we have identified an exceptional market opportunity and are thrilled to be using it to make a lot more love in the world!”
Three levels of ProConnect memberships are available: basic, premium or organizational. Visit ProConnect now to see how today’s Relationship Professionals are growing their businesses and creating personal brand awareness on YourTango and the greater World Wide Web.
YourTango is a digital media company dedicated to love and relationships. We offer a rich environment to share, learn, affirm, and connect on matters of the heart. Drawing from our 1.5 million monthly unique visitors, YourTango has created a highly engaged community of users and offers them a rich mix of original video, text-based content, and interactive tools.
No matter which LoveStage our users are in--single, taken, engaged, married, starting over or complicated--YourTango helps them live their best love lives.
YourTango is the property of Tango Media, a private company based in New York City. http://www.yourtango.com