Parker, CO (PRWEB) June 22, 2010
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for May 2010.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for May were:
- Becoming Christ, by Philip Helmintoller
- Body Parts, by Janet Cameron Hoult
- First Impressions, by Alexa Adams
- God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
- Going From Mourning to Morning, by Linda Newton Watson
- Howling at the Moon, by Steven Mayfield
- Lafayette's Gold, by Gene Pisasale
- Rupert, The Sturdy Oak Tree, by J. Fitzgerald
- Transforming Truth, by Richard K Strutz
- Winnipesaukee Cuisine presents Hungry for Summer A Unique Collection of Favorite Recipes from the Island Residents of Lake Winnipesaukee, by Jeannette Buell & Daryl Thompson
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #