“We are thrilled to welcome these new clients to our growing list of companies and firms that realize social media is the future of marketing. Through our agency, these clients are able to effectively engage their customers in ways they never have before.
Myrtle Beach, SC (PRWEB) June 23, 2010
Representatives from The Brandon Agency, South Carolina’s leading media pr and digital pr marketing firm, recently announced that the Agency has grown its social media client base by 46 percent over the last three months.
This growth is attributed to the Agency’s commitment to using a holistic social media approach. Each client is viewed differently, but a common set of fundamentals and principles still apply. These are applied through the Agency’s three-step approach that is works to effectively reach each client’s target audience. This three step approach includes: strategic consulting; application development; and consumer engagement.
As a part of the roster, the Agency will manage and execute all social media efforts for the following clients:
- Provost Academy(http://www.facebook.com/ProvostAcademySouthCarolina) – Provost Academy South Carolina is an online public high school serving grades 9 to 12 and is the only Online High School in South Carolina backed by EdisonLearning, the nation’s largest partner to public school districts and communities, with nearly 20 years of proven experience driving academic results in the K-12 classroom.
- Margaret Holmes (http://www.facebook.com/MargaretHolmesFresh) – Margaret Holmes a renowned brand of southern vegetable products that are distributed throughout the United States and operated by family-owned McCall Farms.
- Peanut Patch (http://www.facebook.com/peanutpatch) – Peanut Patch is the renowned brand of southern-inspired boiled peanuts that are distributed throughout the United States and operated by family-owned McCall Farms.
- Myrtle Beach Resorts (http://www.facebook.com/CoralBeachSeaCrestHolidayInn) – Myrtle Beach Resorts is a consortium of three of the most tenured and recognizable hotels along the Grand Strand including: Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort (http://www.facebook.com/SeaCrestMB); Coral Beach Resort & Suites (http://www.facebook.com/CoralBeachMB); and the Holiday Inn “At the Pavilion” (http://www.facebook.com/HolidayInnMB). Through these three properties, Myrtle Beach Resorts takes the Myrtle Beach vacation and makes it memorable due to the abundance of on-site amenities and unmatched discount programs.
- Crescent Bank (http://www.facebook.com/CrescentBank) - Formed in 2000, Crescent Bank is a Myrtle Beach-based community-minded bank which has offices in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Garden City and Conway, S.C. Crescent Bank offers financial planning and brokerage services to its customers through the Raymond James Financial Services network.
- Community First Bank (http://www.facebook.com/CommFirstBank) - Locally-owned and operated since its inception, Community FirstBank currently offers six convenient locations throughout Charleston, S.C. and the Lowcountry to provide customers with a full range of financial products and services.
- Creative Cuts (http://www.facebook.com/CreativeCutsFabricAndCrafts) - Creative Cuts is a line of precut yards of fabric available in more than 175 solids, patterns, fleece, flannel and cotton designs ,as well as 100 fabric craft kits. The brand is distributed by Springs Creative Products Group, LLC .
- Farmers Telephone Cooperative (facebook.com/FarmersTelephone) - Founded in 1952, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is a local, multifaceted telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, S.C. Serving more than 60,000 customers within a coverage area of 3,000 miles.
- Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative (facebook.com/PalmettoRural) - Founded in 1951, Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is a local, multifaceted telecommunications company headquartered in Walterboro, S.C. and serves more than 14,000 customers.
- Valley Mall (facebook.com/ValleyMall) - Valley Mall, owned and operated by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT), features more than 903,000 square feet of retail space. The mall is located in Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Patrick Henry Mall (facebook.com/PatrickHenryMall) - Patrick Henry Mall, which is located in Newport News, Va., is owned and operated by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT). Patrick Henry Mall is the dominant retail destination on the peninsula and the only enclosed regional mall between Richmond and Norfolk.
- Woodland Mall (facebook.com/WoodlandMall) - Woodland Mall, which is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is owned and operated by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT). The mall features more than 100 specialty retailers and restaurants.
- Magnolia Mall (facebook.com/MagnoliaMall) - Magnolia Mall, owned and operated by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT), features more than 70 specialty retailers and restaurants. The mall is located in Florence, S.C.
- Waccamaw Golf Trail (facebook.com/WaccamawGolfTrail) - The Waccamaw Trail encompasses Murrells Inlet, Litchfield and Pawleys Island, home to twelve highly awarded golf courses, and one of the America’s premier golf resorts on the Carolina Coast
As a result of this expansive client growth, the Agency has recently added new positions to direct and execute the related social media efforts. Michael Jordan and Braden Pate will lead the Agency’s social media team. Jordan, who joined the Agency in 2002 as a public relations associate, heads up the team as a social media specialist/manager. Pate serves in the role of new media designer.
“We are thrilled to welcome these new clients to our growing list of companies and firms that realize social media is the future of marketing. Through utilizing our agency for social media, these clients are able to effectively engage their customers in ways they never could before,” said Scott Brandon, president of The Brandon Agency. “In addition, our social media team is on the cutting edge of social media development and eager to help our clients reach their end goals. By implementing these new positions, we are assuring our clients their social media expectations will be exceeded.”
About The Brandon Agency
Founded in 1959, The Brandon Agency is a full service marketing firm operating on the leading edge of change in the advertising industry. Recognized for focus on original thinking and the use of new technology to engage consumers, The Brandon Agency is headquartered in Myrtle Beach, S.C. with satellite offices in Charleston, S.C. and Charlotte, N.C. The Agency’s client list includes Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday, Best Golf Cars, Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, True Blue Golf Plantation, Greenway Medical Technologies, Crescent Bank, Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative, Myrtle Beach Campground Association, Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort, Myrtle Beach National Company, SpiritLine Cruises, Fort Sumter Tours, Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative, Springs Creative Products Group, LLC, Dataw Island and HTC Communications.