We understand there is a large market that is not yet ready for CRM, but needs to communicate with their contacts. Swiftpage Connect fills that gap and when a user is ready for CRM we can provide a solution through our integrated offerings.
Englewood, CO (PRWEB) June 23, 2010
Swiftpage, the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) provider of automated marketing services to the small business marketplace, today announces Swiftpage Connect, a cloud based E-marketing solution that caters to the customer that is not using a database application for marketing needs.
Swiftpage provides automated marketing integrations for ACT! by Sage and Sage SalesLogix called ACT! E-marketing and Sage SalesLogix E-marketing. While the integrated solution provides a robust experience for the user, Swiftpage saw a need for small businesses that were not managing marketing activities in a contact management or CRM environment. Highlights of Swiftpage Connect include:
- Ability to import and manage lists of contacts to receive marketing messages.
- View contact information such as email open and click history, contact notes and group membership.
- Ability to send emails to single contacts, list segments or groups
- Ability to add groups of contacts to Swiftpage automated marketing solution, Drip Marketing, which allows for the creation of campaigns that contain multiple messages to be sent automatically at specific times and durations.
- Ability to add new contacts to groups based on Swiftpage survey responses.
- Ability to create landing pages to further enhance marketing communications.
- Direct mail and telesales ability for an integrated marketing approach.
- Ability to create a ranked list of most interested contacts based on their interaction with email messages.
"We developed Swiftpage Connect with the small business in mind," Says Adam Preeo, Director of Product Management for Swiftpage. "We understand there is a large market that is not yet ready for CRM, but needs to communicate with their contacts. Swiftpage Connect fills that gap and when a user is ready for CRM we can provide a solution through our integrated offerings."
Swiftpage Connect continues to help customers reach their current contacts, grow their list, qualify leads and automate the entire sales and marketing process.
Swiftpage Connect offers a 60 day trial and pricing starts at $14.95 per month. Learn More >>
About Swiftpage - Swiftpage is an automated marketing company that is changing the way traditional E-marketing is used. Swiftpage uses the results of email blasts to drive sales activities that help engage the most interested contacts. In addition, Swiftpage brings enterprise level marketing automation functionality to the small business marketplace through their Drip Marketing service. Swiftpage is proud to integrate with the leading small business database applications including ACT! by Sage, Sage SalesLogix, SageCRM, Microsoft outlook, Microsoft Excel and has recently released Swiftpage Connect, a robust hosted solution for non-integration customers.
# # #