Reactor gets to the point. (...) It is the easiest, most convenient server monitoring tool I have tested, by far.
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 24, 2010
Anfibia Software is glad to announce the release of Anfibia Reactor 2, a server monitoring tool for everyone.
Anfibia Reactor is a web-based server monitoring solution that is amazingly easy to install and use, and it is accessible via a web browser from any computer, iPhone or iPad.
Continuous monitoring enables you to learn about problems and resolve them before they become too serious. Be notified when a hard drive shows signs of a possible malfunction, or when a connection is down. Revise historic data to detect network bottlenecks, bandwidth issues, usage patterns, connection hiccups, etc.
Anfibia Reactor is able to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor hardware, such as hard drives (SMART), cpu, memory, battery.
- Monitor network connections (secure and insecure): HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, DNS, ICMP (ping).
- Monitor and query databases: Microsoft SQL, ORACLE, MySQL, Generic OLE DB.
- Monitor running services, applications.
- Generate graphs based on monitored data.
- Reboot, shut down computers.
- Keep a detailed log of errors, warnings, and useful information.
- Restart services, kill applications.
- Send alerts by email, Twitter when something fails.
Anfibia Reactor is not an online service. The software is installed on your computer, and only you, the user, have access to it. As such, we do not collect emails, passwords, usernames, configurations, etc. Our full privacy statement:
- Twitter and Email Alerts
- Admin Tools
- Free (Basic License)
Anfibia Reactor works on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit).
"Reactor gets to the point. (...) It is the easiest, most convenient server monitoring tool I have tested, by far". Jean Paul Marston, Admin.
Basic License is free for personal and commercial use.
Pro License costs 199 USD.
About Anfibia Software:
Developers of high-quality security software for individuals, businesses and institutions worldwide since 2000. Our award-winning products are both robust and accessible. Creative solutions that are easy to use yet powerful enough for most demanding needs. Thank you for using our software.
Follow us on Twitter
Juan Rodriguez, juan.rodriguez (at) anfibia-soft (dot) com
# # #