Subscribers can access all of the research on GigaOM Pro with a low-cost, flat fee and personally connect with analysts and experts whenever they need to.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 23, 2010
Mission Bay Conference Center
- GigaOM, the media company that provides technology insiders and enthusiasts news and in-depth analysis, today announced the full availability of its market-disrupting research service, GigaOM Pro, at the Structure 2010 Conference in S.F.
- GigaOM Pro is transforming the market research industry by providing timely, high-quality analysis of emerging technology markets in an interactive, affordable and accessible format. Users pay a single, low-cost subscription fee for access to hundreds of high-level, in-depth, original research reports from a network of independent and boutique analysts, many with experience at well-known firms such as Forrester Research, IDC Research, Giga Information Group, eMarketer, Yankee Group, Aberdeen Group and numerous other firms.
Expert Analysis on Emerging Technology Markets
- GigaOM Pro gives individuals, small to midsized companies and enterprise customers timely and relevant business insight through weekly updates, research notes, long view articles, quarterly wrap up reports and research briefings. Unlike traditional analyst firms, GigaOM Pro subscribers have immediate access to analysts in an interactive online community.
- Research is centered on five topic areas related to emerging technology markets: Mobile, Infrastructure, Connected Consumer, NewNet and Green IT. Recent research has addressed issues including iPad/tablet computers, Google TV, consumer video chat, green data centers, and the evolution of the private cloud.
- Currently, there are more than 6,000 subscribers in GigaOM Pro's growing community, including enterprise customers such as Adobe, Juniper Networks and Microsoft.
- GigaOM Pro's Virtual Analyst Network includes hand-picked independent and boutique firm analysts who bring deep expertise and fresh, original research in specific markets. More than 65 expert analysts and journalists contribute content to GigaOM Pro and regularly engage with more than 70 analyst relations professionals.
- Unlike traditional market research firms, GigaOM Pro enables ongoing conversation and interaction between analysts, vendors and subscribers. Through its cutting-edge community platform, verified analyst relations professionals can view research and weigh in on topics related to their company or industry. GigaOM Pro subscribers can also access live streams of the GigaOM Pro bunker events, which bring together 50-75 thought leaders to engage with each other on emerging technology topics.
At Structure 2010
- Several GigaOM Pro analysts will answer questions submitted by Structure attendees and subscribers during a panel at the end of the first day of the conference. The panelists will examine the issues and trends shaping Cloud computing and its future over the next several years.
- GigaOM Pro will also release a new research report for Structure reviewing the vendors and products offering internal cloud or private cloud solutions, “Defining Internal Cloud Options: From Appistry to VMWare”.
- Structure attendees who sign up for GigaOM Pro will receive a special event discounted subscription price of $59 and can enter a drawing to win a free iPad at the conference. Currently, the standard, individual subscription price for GigaOM Pro is $199.
- “We believe quality research and analysis should be accessible, affordable and open for ongoing exploration,” said Paul Walborsky, CEO of GigaOM. “We want to foster an open dialogue between analysts, experts and vendors that moves discussions forward and provides fresh, real-time insight into the trends shaping technology today.”
- “Unlike traditional analyst firms that offer high-quality research at a high-cost and with limited access, GigaOM Pro removes the barriers of cost and access,” said Mike Wolf, VP of Research at GigaOM. “Subscribers can access all of the research on GigaOM Pro with a low-cost, flat fee and personally connect with analysts and experts whenever they need to.”
Founded in 2006, GigaOM has grown into the leading provider of online media, events and research for global technology innovators. The company is one of the most credible and insightful voices at the intersection of business and technology with its network of award-winning Web sites read by more than 4 million monthly unique visitors; industry-leading events, including Structure, Mobilize, NewTeeVee Live, NetWork, GreenNet and Bunker Sessions; and a pioneering market research service and digital community, GigaOM Pro, which provides insider access to expert analysis on emerging technology markets.
# # #