Schenectady, NY (PRWEB) June 24, 2010
BestTravelDeals.net, the world's only social media platform for travel deals has announced their Top Ten List of July 4th Travel Deals. July 4th is only a few days away but there is still plenty of time to enjoy 4th of July savings and celebrate our nation's history at the same time.
1. Washington, DC- Celebrate our Nation's Independence in the our capital with the Fairmont Washington D.C. bed and breakfast package starting at $229 a night. While in D.C. you can enjoy the Independence Day Parade, A Capitol Fourth Concert, and 4th of July Fireworks on the National Mall.
2. Philadelphia, PA- Stay at the Holiday Inn Historic District Hotel for as low as $149 a night and celebrate by visiting sites such as The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Franklin Square. You can also check out the Party on the Parkway the nation's largest free outdoor 4th of July concert featuring the Goo Goo Dolls and The Roots. The event concludes with a fireworks display.
3. Bennington, VT- With rates as low as $59 per night at the Vermonter Motor Lodge you can spend the 4th of July visiting the Bennington Battle Monument commemorating the famous Battle of Bennington in the Revolutionary War. Enjoy live band music and fireworks in the evening in Willow Park.
4. Gettysburg, PA- Rates at the 1863 Inn of Gettysburg start at $167 a night. Gettysburg Civil War Heritage Days take place throughout the holiday weekend which includes Civil War encampments and band concerts.
5. New York, NY- The Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel has rates as low as $194 for July 4th. Spend the day celebrating the 4th by visiting the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island and enjoy the Macy's Fireworks Spectacular in the evening.
6. Boston, MA- Stay at the Marriott Courtyard South Boston for $159 a night and honor our nation's history by following the Freedom Trail and visiting sites such as Faneuil Hall. In the afternoon check out the Boston Pops Concert and Fireworks Spectacular in the evening.
7. Providence, RI- Celebrate Independence Day in Rhode Island, the first colony to formally declare independence from the British. Stay at the Radisson Providence Hotel with rates starting at $139 a night. On Monday, July 5th you can check out the Nation's Oldest Fourth of July Parade the 225th Annual Bristol Parade.
8. Atlanta, GA- With rates starting as low as $84 a night in the cities various Marriott Courtyard Properties you can enjoy the 4th of July Celebration at Centennial Olympic Park home of the 1996 Summer Olympics. The celebration includes children's activities, live music, and fireworks.
9. Baltimore, MD- Rates at the Radisson Plaza Lord Hotel start at $99 for July 4th weekend. Check out fireworks in the evening at the Inner Harbor and celebrate an old-fashioned 4th during the day at Fort McHenry.
10. Chicago, IL- Stay at the Drake Hotel which has rates starting at $142 per night and enjoy fireworks on the 4th at Navy Pier.
For more 4th of July travel deals check out BestTravelDeals.net.