Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 30, 2010
Intracranial stents represent one of the fastest and most promising segments in the neurovascular space. The market, which has been growing at an average annual growth rate of 45% over the past five years, is expected to take off.
According to a newly published Medtech Report, there are currently four opportunity spaces in the intracranial stents market, two for cerebral aneurysm repair and two for cerebral ischemia management:
- Assist in coiling of wide-necked cerebral aneurysms.
- Stand-alone monotherapy for cerebral aneurysm exclusion.
- Revascularization of severe intracranial atherosclerotic disease (ICAD).
- Instant revascularization and clot retrieval in acute ischemic stroke (AIS).
With the FDA confirming an expedited processing of ev3 pre-market approval (PMA) application for the Pipeline Embolization Device and the anticipated launch of aneurysm flow diverting devices on the US market before the end of 2011, the opportunity that this market presents is becoming truly historic.
Taking into account the recent findings, controversies and debates taking place in Europe after extensive experience with use of intracranial stents as monotherapy flow diverting devices for giant, fusiform and wide-neck aneurysms, the Intracranial Stents Market Report offers solid assessment of the potential of this swiftly emerging market with expert analysis and sober forecast to the year 2015.
With IntraCranial Stents Market - Technology & Market Forecast report, executives will be able to:
- Assess market size & growth potential for aneurysm stents, flow diverting devices, and intracranial ischemia stents.
- Understand current market dynamics, competitor positions and market shares.
- Monitor the competition’s marketed and in-development products.
- Identify emerging technologies and the companies behind them.
- Assess market potential and have access to forecasts till 2015.
- Leverage your own technology and brain storm new business opportunities.
- Investigate mergers, acquisitions and licensing possibilities.
Intracranial Stents Market- Technology & Market Forecast report is targeted at industry insiders as well as outsiders who are contemplating an entry into this fast evolving growth segment of the neurovascular market.
You can download your copy of the report at:
About Medtech Reports:
Medtech Reports is a specialized publisher of strategy-level forward looking studies targeted at senior executives in the Medical Technology industry.
# # #