Many local businesses are struggling and going out of business because they don't know how to use internet marketing to get more customers and clients through their doors.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 8, 2010
Local businesses such as restaurants, retail stores and local service businesses are losing thousands of dollars each month in new sales by ignoring the power of the internet. A new book reveals how to quickly attract new customers by using the web. The F.A.S.T. Track Internet Marketing Method for Local Businesses, written by veteran marketer Raynay Valles is now available online at amazon.com
"Restaurants, dentists, retailers and other local businesses are at a disadvantage marketing on the internet," says Raynay Valles, an Internet Marketing Specialist. According to Valles, "Online-only businesses make sales online, but local businesses must get customers to come into their businesses. Many local businesses are struggling and going out of business because they don't know how to use internet marketing to get more customers and clients through their doors.
In her new book Valles lays out a practical strategy to shift online marketing into high-gear. She also shares practical tips such as:
- Common mistakes most local business owners are making on their websites and how to
- Exactly where is a website's "tipping point" - the little-used action that can have a big impact on sales.
- The 7 laws of getting visitors to become new customers.
- What your website knows but isn't telling you.
- The top 12 ways to attract people who are already searching for a product or service.
- Two ways to quickly get listed on the search engines.
- How to use social media to get tons of people to like, follow and patronize a business.
- The single most important way to generate profits on demand - most businesses overlook this.
The book shares the secrets the author has garnered helping local businesses attract customers, including the best ways to bring droves of prospects to a retail store, restaurant, professional office, health club, service business or other business that depends on local customers.
About the Author: Raynay Valles is a veteran Internet Marketing Strategist who works with select clients at her marketing firm Jawdrop, Inc. She is also the author of 70 Website Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. To interview Raynay about her book, contact her through her website at http://www.jawdrop.com
The F.A.S.T. Track Internet Marketing Method for Local Businesses, written by Raynay Valles is a 128-page paperback book with a retail price of $19.95. The ISBN is 1451539924. It is published by CreateSpace and is currently available at Amazon.com