Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
Third quarter sales of Pharmaxa Labs' all-natural supplement for treating the associated symptoms that are related to menopause--Menoquil--are soaring following the publication of a report by The Marin Independent Journal, linking breast cancer rises in Marion County to the usage of combined estrogen, and progesterone therapy by perimenopausal and menopausal women.
Marion county currently has some of the highest rates of breast cancer in women in the US, per capita.
According to a recent article that was published in ABClocal.com, highlighting findings from a hormone therapy study that was conducted in Marion County - one of the highest counties for reports of breast cancer diagnoses in the US - the study, purporting facts that were cited from The Marin Independent Journal, yielded some rather interesting results.
The report, which was entitled, "Study tries to prove hormone therapy causes breast cancer," stated that, "A new study attempts to offer proof that hormone therapy is to blame for Marin County's highest in the nation breast cancer rates."
In the report, the drastic rises and declines of breast cancer in this region have been proportional to women who have been--or who are currently--using estrogen and progesterone therapy to treat the symptoms of menopause.
According to the report, "ABC7's media partners, The Marin Independent Journal, have posted results from the "Marin Women's Study." It showed a sharp reduction in the use of combined estrogen and progesterone therapy was followed by a significant drop in breast cancer rates. Researchers found use of hormone therapy in Marin County declined from 21 percent in 1998, to just under 7 percent in 2007. Breast cancer rates fell more than 33 percent between 2001 and 2004, but since that time have shot back up again."
The spokesperson for Menoquil, Thomas Jenkins, concurs that indeed there seems to be a growing awareness of some of the associated dangers of using hormone replacement therapies to treat the symptoms of menopause.
"It is eye-opening reports such as this one that really make consumers think twice before opting for hormonal therapy drugs," Thomas says.
Thomas adds, "In light of the recent findings of this study, third quarter sales of our all-natural supplement for treating menopause--Menoquil--have realized a spike in sales as more consumers are made aware of the potential risks of using conventional drugs, and instead are opting for safer, more affordable and nonprescription solutions--such as all-natural Menoquil offers."
Menoquil has been formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients--which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance.
Menoquil is taken as an all-natural herbal supplement for treating the symptoms of menopause, in capsule form, by oral route, twice per day.
For more information about Menoquil, please visit: http://www.Menoquil.com.
- Developed by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- An alternative product that was formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance
- Contains a blend of all-natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the symptoms of menopause without causing any known side effects throughout the duration of their transition
- Concrete studies have shown that the active, proprietary ingredients contained within Menoquil actually work as well as low-dose estrogen in eliminating hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, insomnia and anxiety
- The most comprehensive, all-natural hormonal balancing compound ever developed for pre-menopausal and menopausal women
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural; no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Menoquil.com
- Sources: Internet, 2010; http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/health&id=7459956
# # #