Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
A new health study that was recently published regarding the wrinkle-causing side effects of Botox injections has allowed for Dermagevity Skin Care--the makers of the best-selling wrinkle cream, Skinlastin--to enjoy garnering a large market share during the third quarter of 2010.
An early June health report that was published on Americanhealthandbeauty.com that cited an interview with Dr. David Becker (assistant professor of dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York), demonstrating the results he has seen from the popular Botox injections, offers some true perspective of the long term and wrinkle-causing side effects that using these facial injections can contribute to.
In an interview with Fox News, Becker stated, "Paralysis of a set of muscles might lead to recruitment of other muscle groups in an attempt to reproduce the conditioned activity being blocked -- resulting in more prominent muscle activity in adjacent regions."
In so many words: There are groups of muscles that will still find ways to make expressions and contractions in and around the areas where injections of Botox have been performed. Over time, while some areas may not be immediately affected, without continued and prolonged treatment and maintenance (getting Botox injections on a steady basis to stave off wrinkles), in essence, such facial injections only offer a temporary solution to wrinkles. And furthermore, when such frequency of injections ceases--or the patient ceases continuation of the treatment--the wrinkles will resurface, sometimes becoming even more prominently noticeable.
As to why more people are turning to all-natural Skinlastin, the product spokesperson, Patricia Clark, ascertains that it is because their wrinkle cream offers the same desirable and instantly noticeable results as Botox injections do. However, there no needles or costly maintenance required.
"More consumers are swearing by Skinlastin because it really offers them a true and all-natural alternative to Botox treatments, thanks to the proprietary ingredients that are contained within our product," Clark states.
And the product does, in fact, contain ingredients that are similar in their effectiveness to Botox, but that don't cause any known side effects.
"Skinlastin contains Syn-Ake," Clark says. "Which is an anti-wrinkle active compound based upon a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper)."
She infers that this is a pivotal ingredient because, "Such ingredients provide similar results to Botox and other nasty facial injections, safely and naturally--but without the needles."
Clark asserts that Skinlastin wrinkle cream boasts a plethora of additional and very beneficial, proprietary ingredients that really can work to show fast results and do wonders for the skin, nearly instantaneously.
"Skinlastin wrinkle cream also contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-8--a clinically-proven ingredient which immediately relaxes tension in the facial muscles and reduces wrinkles--showing results of wrinkle depth reduction within minutes of application," Clark says.
Skinlastin is a revolutionary anti-aging and skin-rejuvenating wrinkle cream that only uses premium and proven ingredients. The product is applied to clean, dry skin daily by using small dabs that are lightly massaged into the surface of the skin until fully absorbed.
Most people will realize noticeable results from using Skinlastin wrinkle cream within 2-6 weeks of daily application, when used as directed.
Learn more by visiting: http://www.Skinlastin.com.
- Age-defying, anti-wrinkle cream created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a micro-emulsion formula with a time-lapse system, so it penetrates skin quickly and thoroughly
- Uses the active ingredient, Syn-Ake, praised as 'Love at First Bite,' an anti-wrinkle active compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper)
- Winner of the Swiss Technology Awards--proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and create a smoothing effect by up to 82% during the first four to six weeks of usage
- Contains Squalane--an all-natural extract from olive oil--which reduces fine lines, helps to heal the skin, and decreases dryness and scaly patches
- Incorporates Skin Stem Cell Serum (Malus Domestica): A liposomal preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. In a recent study, 100% of volunteers showed a significant reduction in wrinkle depth when tested on their "Crow's Feet" (wrinkles around the tear ducts)
- Utilizes proprietary blends of premium ingredients like Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, which immediately relaxes tension in the facial muscles and reduces wrinkles, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, as well as Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 to stimulate collagen production and promote the growth of the connective tissues
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, an all-natural and very potent moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times its own weight in water, and that works to hydrate and to rejuvenate the skin
- Has no known or documented, adverse side effects
- 100% safe, natural and effective
- Currently is available at their secured online store with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Skinlastin.com
- Sources: Internet, 2010; http://www.americanhealthandbeauty.com/articles/?article=3007; Fox News
# # #