Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
Pharmaxa Labs, the makers of the revolutionary weight loss supplement, Phenocal, are seeing healthy third quarter sales that have been partially spurred by a recent FDA warning that was issued regarding the associated risks of using some of the commonly prescribed weight-loss drugs.
A recent health report that was published on the popular online medical medium, Drcutler.com, citing a recent FDA warning about potentially life-threatening risks and damage that can be caused to the liver by some very popularly prescribed drugs for weight-loss, has really opened the eyes of consumers--who may be considering using these drugs--as to the real scope of the risks that are intertwined, as well as the side effects that could potentially be experienced by takers of these drugs.
In the report, the study sheds some light on why the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) has issued a label revision for the drugs that are on this watch list. "The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning healthcare professionals and consumers about potential rare occurrences of severe liver injury associated with taking the weight loss drug orlistat, which is marketed under the brand names of Xenical and Alli."
According to the article and the FDA, the side effects of using these weight loss drugs include but are not limited to, "Symptoms of liver injury (which) may include itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine, light-colored stools or loss of appetite."
The article also said that, "The agency has identified 13 cases of severe liver injury, 12 of which were reports from outside of the U.S."
The spokesperson for Phenocal - one of the leading all-natural weight loss supplements on the market - Kevin Binder, ascertains that it is cutting-edge studies like this one that really empower those who are trying to lose weight with the reality that they have other options to shed those pounds, as opposed to sometimes risky, side effect-ridden and costly prescription drugs.
"It is reports and FDA warnings like the aforementioned that really open up the eyes of dieters by highlighting what the real risks are when taking such drugs to lose weight," Binder states.
As for the reasons why more consumers are flocking to Phenocal as an all-natural solution, the answer, according to Binder, is rather obvious.
"Phenocal weight loss supplement works by utilizing a proprietary combination of extensively tested and scientifically-proven, all-natural ingredients inclusive of blends of Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract and 7-Keto--in addition to other thermogenic compounds that naturally control and suppress the appetite, increase the metabolic rate, and promote safe and effective weight loss," Binder explains.
He further adds, "There are no known or documented side effects, and Phenocal is a nonprescription, affordable, effective and botanical solution for any weight-loss regiment."
Phenocal diet pills are taken daily by mouth, as directed.
Most people will notice a significant boost in energy, decreased food cravings and hunger, and noticeable weight loss within the first few weeks of daily usage, when used as directed, and in combination with a proper diet and daily exercise.
For more information about Phenocal please visit: http://www.Phenocal.com.
- Ground-breaking diet pill manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Utilizes a proprietary blend of safe and all-natural ingredients
- Active ingredients include patented blends of Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract and 7-Keto, in addition to other thermogenic compounds that naturally control and suppress the appetite, increase the metabolic rate, and promote safe and effective weight-loss
- Boosts the body's fat-burning potential by increasing the metabolic rate
- Naturally suppresses the appetite
- Heightens the energy levels in the body
- Available over-the-counter, no prescription required
- No known, adverse side effects
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available online with a generous discount off retail pricing when ordered on their secured website at: http://www.Phenocal.com
- Sources: Internet, 2010; http://www.weight-loss/fda-weight-loss-drug-could-damage-liver-19805652
# # #