Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
As more findings on the common loss of facial expression that is associated with using Botox injections surfaces, leading eye creams--like Dermagevity Skin Care's best-selling eye cream, Eyelastin--are enjoying large market gains during the third quarter. This is because they easily mimic the desirable effects of these facial injections, but without any needles, pain, high costs of treatment and the undesirable side effects that are commonly experienced, post-injection.
According to an article that was published in the LA Times, more celebrities are losing leading parts in major motion pictures due to the loss of facial expression that is associated with getting the popular Botox injections. "According to media reports, Botox injections are causing many actors to lose leading parts in films. Directors, including Martin Scorsese and Baz Luhrumm ("Moulin Rouge"), claim the wrinkle-ridding treatments create faces too "frozen" to express nonverbal emotion."
Even more interesting, a report that was published on the Minnpost.com, citing findings from other major media sources, said that, "Botox treatments may hamper (ever so slightly) a person's ability to comprehend - and respond to - emotional cues."
The article interviewed psychologist and science reporter, Siri Carpenter, who soon will be publishing his findings on his study on the Journal of Psychological Science. As to his findings he states that, "Not only do our facial expressions reflect our emotional ups and downs," writes psychologist and science reporter Siri Carpenter, "they appear to send crucial feedback to our brain….Without that full feedback loop, our ability to understand -- and be understood -- might be constrained."
The study is very in-depth, according to the report by the Minnpost.com. "For the study, Arizona State University psychologist Arthur Glenberg and his colleagues asked 40 women about to undergo Botox treatments to read and respond to (by pressing a key) a series of 60 sentences on a computer. The women repeated the test two weeks later (when the temporarily paralyzing effect of Botox on the corrugator "frown" muscle of the forehead would be at its peak)."
Cameron Hope, the spokesperson for Eyelastin, explains why their eye cream is easily as effective in treating wrinkles--and nearly instantly--as popular injections like Botox are.
"It's actually easy to explain why more consumers are turning to Eyelastin as opposed to injections like Botox," Hope explains. "Eyelastin incorporates an active ingredient called Syn-Ake (praised as 'Love at First Bite'), which is an anti-wrinkle active compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper)--and one that shows nearly instant results in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging on the skin."
Eyelastin is an all natural eye cream that is intended to treat dark eye circles, baggy eyes, puffy eyes, crow's feet (wrinkles around the tear ducts) and fine lines around the eyes.
Eyelastin eye cream is easily applied in small amounts around the affected areas of skin near the eyes and lightly massaged into the skin, one to two times per day.
Most people will see noticeable results from using Eyelastin eye cream within 2-6 weeks of daily usage, when used as directed.
For more information please visit: http://www.Eyelastin.com.
- Created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Offers a breakthrough and patented technology consisting of a proprietary ingredient complex that brings together a powerful combination of proven anti-aging ingredients with an advanced delivery technology
- Utilizes a ground-breaking formula that combines Hyaluronic Acid--which can carry up to a thousand times its own weight in water--and Vitamin K, which has been proven to greatly reduce puffiness and wrinkles in the skin
- Uses the active ingredient, Syn-Ake, praised as 'Love at First Bite,' an anti-wrinkle active compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper)
- Harnesses the power of clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, both which have been proven to promote collagen production and increase the development and the growth of the connective tissues
- Works quickly to minimize the appearances of dark circles under eyes, puffy eyes and crow's feet, and helps to reverse the effects of aging and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the skin
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- No known, adverse side effects
- Available online for a generous discount off retail pricing at their secured online store at: http://www.Eyelastin.com
- Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.minnpost.com/healthblog/2010/06/02/18625/study_botox_treatments_may_hamper_ever_so_slightly_a_person%E2%80%99s_ability_to_comprehend_--_and_respond_to_--_emotional_cues