North Salem, NY (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
Mimir Software announces the availability of its Mobile Device Console for CiscoWorks LMS.
Mobile Device Console (MDC) for CiscoWorks provides an easy to use yet powerful integration with CiscoWorks to enable the notification of critical fault data from the CiscoWorks platform on handheld devices. Any mobile device can be configured to receive automated notifications from MDC. For corporate users of the Blackberry Enterprise Services (BES) the Mimir Mobile Device Console can be integrated with BES to use your corporate messaging system to push notifications to subscribed handhelds.
- Mobile Device Console is available for Windows operating systems.
- Integrated with CiscoWorks LMS
- Easy to use
- Can notify faults to any web enabled handheld device including RIM Blackberry and Apple iPhone
- Separate email notification adapter included
- Simple to deploy
- Low cost
- Blackberry Enterprise Server integration and signed RIM application for handhelds
- Supports environments with thousands of devices
- Available in 5 user license base package
- Upgrade in user increments of 5
End User Benefits:
- Improve problem response time with more timely notification
- Troubleshoot network issues from anywhere
- Monitor network status without your PC
MDC is offered as an add-on product to CiscoWorks LMS. The MDC for CiscoWorks comes bundled with a license for 5 handheld devices and has a list price of $250. Additional licenses can be purchased in bundles of 5 for $195.
MDC will begin shipping on July 1, 2010. Customers can order this product through the Mimir Website at http://www.mimirsoftware.com/mdccw.htm. Special introductory pricing available during the month of July. The base package with a 5 user license is available for just $99.
More information on MDC can be found at http://www.mimirsoftware.com/mdccw.htm.
If you have additional questions, please send an email to info(at)mimirsoftware(dot)com.
# # #