Richmond, VA (PRWEB) July 7, 2010
BabyPips.com, the leader in free online forex education, announces the launch of its new economic calendar to help forex traders keep track of market events. The economic calendar is the latest tool offered by BabyPips.com.
Forex traders need to constantly stay on top of the markets to be able to make informed trading decisions. Keeping track of economic data releases and figuring out how it could possibly affect the markets are a few ways the new calendar can help.
With BabyPips.com’s interactive calendar, forex traders will be able to view economic data in a variety of ways:
- Time Zone Filter – Traders can select their preferred time zone and save it for future visits.
- Currencies and Market Impact Filter – Traders can filter data releases by currency and importance.
- Sessions – Traders can now sort by trading sessions. Choose from New York, Tokyo, London and Sydney sessions.
- Smart Date Selector – An easy-to-use annual date selector allows users to quickly move from daily or weekly views and from one date to another. Users can easily scroll along to pick and click dates.
- Event Details – Traders will also have access to important event details like charts for easier data trend analysis, detailed event information, and links to sources of data releases.
- Remember Events - Users can flag and track events that interest them most.
BabyPips.com offers the most robust and easy to use economic calendar on the Internet. Forex traders can access it for free by visiting http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-calendar.
BabyPips.com is an easy-to-understand resource for forex traders. Created in November 2005 by the FX-Men, BabyPips seeks to protect newbie traders from losing all their money in the forex market either from their own poor trading decisions or from forex scams. Through free lessons in the School of Pipsology, articles, blogs, forums, and forex tools, BabyPips.com provides up-to-date information to help protect newbie traders in the forex market. Start trading smarter at BabyPips.com.