iYogi has published video solutions for consumers to help restore their PCs to optimal health and performance.
New York , NY (Vocus) July 7, 2010
With feedback from over 8,000 customer interactions, iYogi released today the Top 5 computer symptoms when hit by a virus. iYogi, the fastest growing on-demand tech support company, is at the front line of managing thousands of daily incidents faced by consumers. The company announced the release of its internal Weekly Customer Incident Report, sourced from its knowledge base iMantra™, which revealed that computer viruses are the number one cause of problems faced by consumers.
Step-by-step video solutions to make computers fast and healthy are available:
Click Here to view iYogi TV.
iYogi's Top 5 Computer Virus Symptoms are the following:
- Slow PC: Consumers hit by a virus reported that their PC was running slowly. Associated symptoms include slow system start-up and shut down, delays in opening an application, slow Internet browsing speed and overall frustration from productivity loss.
- Problems with software applications: While using a computer infected with a virus, users experience difficulty in opening and closing software applications. This in turn hampers the speed and performance of the computer.
- Internet connectivity issues: If users experience problems while connecting or browsing the Internet for accessing e-mail, websites and other services, it is a sure indication that their machines are virus-infected.
- Error Messages: Frequent error messages like “Unable to Read Hardware”, “Cannot Launch Application”, etc. through system alert pop-ups are also signs of a virus.
- System Crashes: A computer infected by a virus crashes and re-starts in midsession resulting in loss of data and productivity.
Any or all of these symptoms usually indicate that a machine is infected by a virus.
For solutions Click Here
"Virus and spyware have become an increasingly big problem, causing frustration and loss of productivity for millions of consumers. This is substantiated by the fact that a large number of our customers have experienced a computer virus in the past week," said Vishal Dhar, President of Marketing at iYogi about this week’s iMantra™ Customer Incident Report. "iYogi has published video solutions for consumers to help restore their PCs to optimal health and performance."
iYogi is a global on-demand services company that provides personalized computer support for consumers and small businesses in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. iYogi’s unique model, including proprietary technology iMantra™ and highly qualified technicians, is designed to eliminate computer-related stress and keep millions of digitally dependent consumers and small businesses protected and productive. Only iYogi -- with its proven global expertise delivery model, intelligent customer insight systems, easy-to-use self-help tools and automated PC optimization and computer support services – offers users a simple yet comprehensive path to digital serenity. iYogi has perfected the remote technical support model to overcome the current limitations of in-store, on-site, or call center services to become the fastest growing provider of support in the industry. Major resellers and technology companies are increasingly turning to iYogi to improve customer satisfaction, reduce return rates, and deliver a compelling new-value added offering to customers. For more information on iYogi and a detailed list of technologies supported, visit: http://www.iyogi.net.
# # #