Dallas, TX (Vocus) July 7, 2010
Travelers can reap the benefits of Getaroom.com’s great low rates in Europe’s top destinations this summer. According to travel expert Bob Diener, President and co-founder of getaroom.com, the lower exchange rates coupled with getaroom.com’s money-saving hotel deals makes this is one of the best times to plan a European vacation. Getaroom.com also announced it is now offering discount hotel rates in Venice and Florence, two of Europe’s most popular cities.
“Travelers can receive great hotel deals across Europe right now. We have added many 3-, 4- and even 5-star properties at the lowest rates in the top European destinations satisfying traveler’s needs in all classes of service,” said Bob Diener, President and co-founder of getaroom.com.
Sample European Hotel Deals*
- London: 4-star Millennium Bailey’s London from $124
- Paris: Normandy Hotel Paris from $118
- Amsterdam: 4-star Hotel Amsterdam De Roode Leeuw from $105
- Rome: 4-star Eurostars International Palace from $108
- Barcelona: 4-star H10 Universitat from $92
- Venice: 4-star Best Western Villa Mapaba from $114
- Madrid: 5-star Hesperia Madrid from $99
- Florence: 4-star Residence San Niccolo from $102
*rates are subject to change and vary depending on dates of stay
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (http://www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with rates typically 10 to 25 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.