Pittsburgh, PA (Vocus) July 8, 2010
Is this book worth your time? Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do I pay my monthly bills on time?
2. Do I have an emergency fund that will cover 3 to 6 months of my living expenses?
3. Do I have “savings” of any kind?
4. Do I feel I have a handle on my debt load? Am I able to make additional payments on my debts in order to lower the principal amount?
5. Does my income allow me to live the lifestyle I desire?
6. Do I get to travel as often as I want?
7. Am I usually prepared for the winter holidays? (probably the most expensive time of the year for many people)
8. Am I willing to go into debt to get the things I want?
9. Am I willing to spend hundreds of dollars every month having somebody else manage my income and all my expenses?
10. Am I good at math?
If you answered “no” to ANY of these questions, then this book IS definitely worth your time. Don’t worry; it’s short, easy to follow, and results are guaranteed in a matter of months!
- continued -
About the Author
I grew up in the small community of Taylor, British Columbia, Canada. I was always a nerd in school, though I never lacked the company of friends. In fact, my friends and family never hesitated to tell me that I would achieve great things. I have always believed there is something to be learned from everybody. For this reason, I have always made a point to share all I know with whoever will listen because in turn, I might learn something new.
In addition to my love for math and science, my ambition to take on new challenges opened up a world of venues through which I could learn from my own experiences and the experiences of others. I feel like I’ve done so much in my twenty-four years, yet after figure skating, baseball, curling, living in France, getting a degree in criminal justice, and working as a welder, I can’t seem to get enough out of life. I really can’t wait to grow old! If I can feel so accomplished at this point in my life, then I know I have much to look forward to—and much more to share.
- * * * * * *
RoseDog Books is pleased to announce the publication of The Easy Life: Have Your Cake and Eat It Too ($8.00) ISBN: 978-1-4349-9658-9, paperback. For more information, please contact RoseDog Books, at 701 Smithfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. To place a book order or to learn important information about shipping prices, tax, and our return policy, please call (800) 834-1803.