Williston, VT (PRWEB) July 9, 2010
SUI Solutions today announced the release of an update to its customer relationship management software, Vedatrak. Vedatrak 2.1 is a uniquely modular, FileMaker based solution that allows customers to select existing components called modules to accompany the core unit, Base Pack. Vedatrak users are able create the perfect CRM program for their business by selecting just the parts they need.
Vedatrak has been applauded for its ease of use: it helps users plan work, collect structured information about clients, learn client needs and accumulate an organized record of interactions without any extraneous functions.
New in Version 2.1 is FileMaker 11 compatibility, improvements to the Calendar, Messaging, Themes and Files modules, including subtasks in Calendar, a message history/picture messaging function, and overall improved speed. Now, for the first time, the Calendar module is also available for sale outside of Base Pack.
How it Works
Vedatrak’s modules work together even though they are sold in parts. In addition to sharing and linking information with other modules, new Vedatrak modules seamlessly integrate with the existing set by simply dropping them in. To download a Vedatrak demo that includes all available modules, visit http://filemaker.suisolutions.com/products/vedatrak/.
Vedatrak’s core unit required for functioning is called Base Pack (http://filemaker.suisolutions.com/products/vedatrak/base_pack/) and includes the following modules:
- Dashboard: This personalized workspace provides quick access to the most important database information from other modules to each Vedatrak user.
- Calendar: Each Vedatrak user can plan work by scheduling appointments and sub-tasks personally and for other users. Appointments are defined by type and include an e-mail notification option.
- Users: This module provides one convenient location for solution-wide user management.
- MultiLang: Vedatrak includes several alternative language sets, but MultiLang’s language editor allows users to easily create additional translations.
- Themes: Each user can change the appearance of Vedatrak, including colors, button styles and icons to their personal preference.
The following components are available individually and require the purchase and installation of Base Pack in order to function:
- Mail: Users can track and organize all correspondence, including e-mail, mail and fax by Contact.
- Orders: This module organizes data for each order including associated costs and sell prices.
- Invoices: Users can easily manage invoicing and create printable invoices within Vedatrak.
- Products: This module allows users to organize products and services in an easy to navigate tree form and also stores data associated with each product.
- Files: Using this tool, users can upload, link and store files in virtually any Vedatrak database location.
- Messaging: This module simplifies communication by providing an internal messaging component for all users to share information and links. Messaging includes a message history window.
Vedatrak Base Pack and all additional modules are IWP compatible, meaning users can access Vedatrak from virtually any web browser without purchasing and installing additional copies of FileMaker.
Pricing and Availability
Vedatrak Base Pack 2.1 and additional modules are available immediately at special introductory prices. For more information or to purchase, please visit http://filemaker.suisolutions.com/products/vedatrak/.
About SUI Solutions
SUI Solutions, a member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is a software and web development company with a specialization in FileMaker based solutions. Additional FileMaker products by SUI Solutions can be found online at http://filemaker.suisolutions.com/products/.
# # #