Evergreen, CO (PRWEB) July 14, 2010
If you’ve ever thought of building a custom home, we have information for you! Rooftop Realty in conjunction with Kurowski Development Co. and Kirk Stathes Architect announces the first in a series of seminars that will help you discover how easy it is to design and build the home of your dreams and how to get started.
The first seminar will be held on July 21st at the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce Conference Rooms from 6 to 8 pm.
This first seminar will explain the process of planning your custom home and will include:
- Why build a custom home?
- What services does the architect provide?
- What are the different fee methods for architectural services?
- What will the homeowner be expected to provide?
- What significant information does the builder contribute during the design process?
- Who are the builder’s team members?
- When does the budget process start and how is it established?
- What is site planning and why is it important?
- How to pick the best site for the plan you want?
The two remaining seminars will be held in August and September.
A light dinner will be included from 6 to 6:30 pm.
To make reservations for this free, informative seminar please contact:
Rooftop Realty is the exclusive marketing agent for Ohtama Subdivision, Evergreen, CO.
John Kurowski has won many, local, state and national awards and is the Co-Founder of the Built Green Program of Colorado.
Kirk Stathes has been an architect for more than 35 years. He was a pioneer in the use of solar panels in the 1970’s and continues use of the latest technologies and materials.