“As companies continue their focus on cost reduction and renew their focus on growth, they are experiencing the business value that Troux brings to their transformation initiatives.”
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) July 8, 2010
Troux Technologies™, Inc., the leader in Strategic IT Planning and Enterprise Architecture software, today announced strong growth and record revenues and profitability for the first half of 2010 ending on June 30, 2010.
“Our maniacal focus on speeding customer time-to value-with our software and know-how is paying off with quicker repeat purchases,” said David Hood, chief executive of Troux Technologies, Inc. “As companies continue their focus on cost reduction and renew their focus on growth, they are experiencing the business value that Troux brings to their transformation initiatives.”
The half year was marked by a number of significant transactions, including:
- A $1 million deal with a global utility company who selected Troux software and know-how for IT portfolio optimization after an extensive evaluation of several vendors.
- Repeat business from a global technology company who, based on the initial success of their Troux project in Q4 of 2009, has now rolled out Troux in two additional divisions with a total customer value exceeding $1 million in nine months. Repeat business from Troux’s existing customers is an accelerating trend.
- Selection as a key supplier for the State of California resulting in the deployment of Troux in a number of state agencies. This success is an extension of Troux’s success in working with agencies at the Federal level.
- A number of purchases from Global 2000 companies looking to get the best start from enterprise architecture programs using Troux’s EA start-up options, including a lower-priced SaaS option.
The development of Troux’s ecosystem and industry partnerships has helped to magnify the company’s market presence, including:
- Troux was featured in industry talks at the 2010 CA World and HP Software Universe conferences, resulting in a large number of new joint customer opportunities.
- Troux was named by Gartner, Inc., as a ‘Cool Vendor’ in Application Strategy, Governance and Overhaul 2010. This landmark recognition reflects the leadership Troux is providing on focused delivery of business value.
- Troux was voted by members of the Government Technology Research Alliance (GTRA) as ‘Best Solution’ for 2010.
Troux has also upgraded and extended its product line, as follows:
- Troux HP UCMDB Connection, a new product integration with HP’s IT Service Management product line, enabling tight integration between business and IT operations. This builds on Troux CA Clarity Connection, an integration completed earlier with CA Clarity PPM.
- Troux for TOGAF™, a new product that opens up the power of Troux to the 11,000 professionals trained in this industry framework for Strategic IT Planning.
- Troux 9, the next generation of Troux’s flagship platform and applications including a number of new innovations bringing the company’s total number of patents approved and pending to 14.
- An upgrade of Troux Architect.
- All supported by Troux Community, a growing and vibrant online community marked by knowledge exchange and sharing between Troux users.
This market success has promoted Troux to expand operations and prepare for growth in multiple markets. These moves include:
- The creation of three new regions in the United States with the appointment of new regional vice presidents.
- New hires and continued investment in the UK and Germany in support of European market expansion.
- Continued investment and expansion in the Asia Pacific and South American regions.
“Transformation at the speed of business” is what Troux is all about. To keep pace in globally connected markets, where shocks and innovations happen at an unprecedented rate, business and IT must radically update their antiquated approaches to planning and executing transformations.
A global leader in Strategic IT Planning and Enterprise Architecture software, Troux guides customers to success with a unique combination of software, know-how, community and partners.
Troux customers benefit with improved business and IT agility, and with immediate cost savings through a simplified IT environment, all enabled by bridging the deadly information gap between business planning and IT planning. Just ask these Troux customers and partners: Accenture, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Barclays Bank, Beiersdorf, Cisco, the US Department of Labor, Fiducia, the US Department of Health and Human Services, GMAC, Merck, Raytheon, Vattenfall and Vodafone.
Note: Troux and Troux Transformation Platform are trademarks of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.