Orangeburg, NY (PRWEB) July 11, 2010
Professional Disposables International, Inc. is pleased to recognize the acceptance of six peer-reviewed, independent customer studies presented as poster abstracts at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology 2010 Annual Conference which takes place on July 11-15 in New Orleans, Louisiana. PDI would like to further recognize the commitment of each of these customers to Targeting Zero Healthcare Associated Infections. The following peer reviewed abstracts were submitted and accepted for presentation at the conference by the APIC Abstracts Review Committee:
- A Systematic Approach to Elimination of Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections in a Pediatric Healthcare System—Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, GA
- A Multi-disciplinary Approach to improving Environmental Hygiene In a Pediatric System—Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, GA
- NICU Journey to Zero Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections: Incremental Interventions Lead to Sustainable Outcomes—Medical University of South Carolina Children's Hospital, Charleston, SC
- Armed and Ready for Change: Validation of Using Alcoholic Chlorhexidine Gluconate for Blood Donor Services—Central California Blood Bank, Fresno, California
- Reduction of Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI) in a Children’s Acute Care Rehabilitation Hospital—Blythedale Children's Hospital, Valhalla, NY
- Project Clean Sweep Reducing Healthcare Associated Infections, Employee Absenteeism, Healthcare Cost and Hospital Readmissions in a Long Term Care Facility—Mountainview Specialty Care Center, Greensburg, PA
To learn more about the abstracts and for additional information, please visit the Poster Authors during the Poster Presenter Hours of the APIC Conference. To learn more about PDI get in touch with them at booth 1625.
For 30 years PDI has pioneered the development, testing, manufacturing and marketing of pre-moistened wipes as the optimum delivery system for skin antisepsis, hand hygiene, patient and surface care. With such trusted brands as Sani-Cloth®, Sani-Hands® ALC, Sani-Hands® for Kids, Hygea® and Chlorascrub™, PDI serves the healthcare market through hospitals, physician and dental offices, emergency medical services, long-term care, schools and a variety of other healthcare facilities. Professional Disposables International, Inc. is headquartered in Orangeburg, New York. For more information, visit http://www.pdipdi.com.