The new Winter Sun Camping 2010/11 brochure is the ideal guide for anyone thinking of camping abroad during the winter months.
(PRWeb UK) July 13, 2010
As part of The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Carefree Travel Service, the latest edition of the Winter Sun Camping brochure for 2010/11 has been launched.
The brochure, which incorporates Carefree’s guide to Winter Sun Holidays, is the definitive guide to camping, caravanning and travelling to winter sun destinations.
It includes information on Carefree’s new Motorhome Touring Holidays to countries such as; South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Morocco, Canada, the USA and a unique Christmas Market Tour in Germany, giving Club members every opportunity to experience the holiday of a lifetime whether they wish to travel independently or take an escorted tour..
Richard Grimsdale, The Club’s Travel Services Director, was encouraged by the surge in winter travel with around 19,000 Club members expected to camp abroad this year.
He said: “Carefree offers some fantastic deals for members throughout the year and our Winter Sun holidays are perfect for campers who want to escape the cold British winter and explore warmer climates.
“We endeavour to tailor every holiday to meet our members’ needs from booking ferries, campsites and insurance to a fully inclusive holiday.
“The new Winter Sun Camping 2010/11 brochure is the ideal guide for anyone thinking of camping abroad during the winter months.”
In addition to its worldwide tours, Carefree also offers a wide range of winter sun rallies across Portugal and Spain providing members with excellent opportunities to make friends while they travel.
The brochure costs £10, which is refunded if a holiday is booked through the publication.
For further information, telephone 0845 130 7701 or 024 76 422024 or visit: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad
For further media information or images, please contact:
Jon Dale, 024 7647 5204 jon.dale(at)thefriendlyclub(dot)co(dot)uk
Kim Blythe, 024 7647 5224 kim.blythe(at)thefriendlyclub(dot)co(dot)uk
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
2. http://www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
3. National awards include:
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- CCC Best Certificated Site 2009 – Hill Farm CS, Derbyshire
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site