San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 13, 2010
The Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference, the annual gathering of music, digital music and media professionals, has announced additional speakers for this year’s conference which takes place on August 19 and 20, 2010 in San Francisco.
Speakers will lead board-room style sessions where attendees can take part in the conversation. Bandwidth explores the evolving musical experience -- how people discover, purchase, interact with, and are exposed to new music -- with a focus on marketing, fan behavior, current trends, and future forecasts.
Speakers announced to be part of Bandwidth 2010 include:
- Gabe Beneveniste, CEO, SonicLiving
- Kristen Cullen Bender, Director, Digital Product Development, UMGD
- Matt Graves, Communications Director, Twitter
- Lee Hammond, Interscope Geffen A&M Records
- Brad Navin, Chief Executive Officer, The Orchard
- Tricia Rice, Director of Digital Media, Welk Music Group (Vanguard Records/Sugar Hill Records)
- Jonny Sabbath, Director of Social Media, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Daniel Scheinman, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Cisco Media Solutions Group
They join previously announced speakers Zeeshan Zaidi, Chief Operating Officer, LimeWire; Larry Weintraub, CEO and co-founder, Fanscape; Kelli Richards, President & CEO, The All Access Group; Adam Farrell, VP of Marketing, Beggars Group; Gregor Dodson, Director of Product Management, IODA and Rich Bengloff, President, A2IM.
Previously announced also was a featured conversation with Jac Holzman. Mr. Holzman was the Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Head of Elektra Records (1950) and Nonesuch Records (1964), and he was instrumental in the careers of The Doors, Bread, Love, Carly Simon, Harry Chapin, Iggy & The Stooges, Queen and numerous others. 2010 marks the 60th Anniversary of the founding of Elektra Records.
Additional speakers will be announced shortly. More information can be found at http://www.bandwidthconference.com