Manchester, NH (PRWEB) July 16, 2010
SilverTech , a national digital marketing agency recognized as leaders in interactive strategy, today announced its relationship with Sharp Electronics to assist the Solar Energy Solutions Group with online strategy and user interface design. Sharp Electronics, a U.S.-subsidiary of Japan-based Sharp Corporation, is known worldwide for its unique electronic products and solutions. The Solar Energy Solutions group contracted SilverTech to recommend and create user-friendly online interfaces. The details of the project and scope are undisclosed at this time.
In addition to Sharp Electronics Corporation, SilverTech also announces several new clients for Q2 2010. They include:
- Equal Exchange of West Bridgewater, MA - In addition to database development, SilverTech is assisting this fair trade company with design and production of a mobile application that will help farmers and purchasers track and view the origin of products such as coffee, tea and chocolates.
- Gold Eagle of Chicago, IL - SilverTech is creating a digital community website for this premier producer and distributor of aftermarket engine fluids and additives and owner of brands such as STA-BIL, HEET, No Leak and others well known to engine enthusiasts. The website will allow car hobbyists to build profiles, communicate and exchange stories, videos, pictures, and more.
- Burndy of Manchester, NH - Burndy is a global company that provides reliable connection systems and solutions to the Telecommunications, Data, Industrial, Instrumentation and Energy Industries. Burndy is part of Hubble, Inc. They have contracted with SilverTech for a complete website overhaul including information architecture, strategy, design, development and content management.
- Samuel U Rodgers Health Center of Kansas City, MO - Samuel U Rodgers Health Center, a comprehensive community health center with a campus that extends throughout the Kansas City area, is a current client of SilverTech. In addition to designing and developing a new public consumer-facing website for Samuel U Rodgers, SilverTech has also been asked to build a robust intranet solution for the health system in order to better organize information, improve utilization and increase staff productivity.
- Naults of Manchester, NH - Naults is one of the largest cycle dealers in New Hampshire, selling bikes, motorcycles, ATV's, and outdoor equipment. Naults has hired SilverTech to create a website that is consumer-friendly and integrated with scheduling systems and inventory systems. SilverTech will also develop a social media strategy.
SilverTech, Inc. is a national digital marketing agency based in New England that expertly solves online marketing, technology, operations, and communication challenges for businesses by creating value-driven web, digital and data-powered solutions. Services such as digital planning, site architecture, website design & development, multimedia graphics & animation, search engine optimization, online marketing, performance analysis, and web, social and mobile application development are designed and customized to fit exact business requirements.
SilverTech clients include American Water, Life is good®, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, Life is Good®, Sharp Electronics®, State of New Hampshire, Rita's Ice and Pizza Fusion among many others. For more information go to http://www.silvertech.com or contact SilverTech at info (at) silvertech (dot) com.
For press information contact: Erin Presseau, erin.presseau (at) silvertech (dot) com, 603-669-6600 x31.