Our early success in the category as well as our product innovation have made Jivox the video ad platform of choice for publishers and advertisers alike,” said Diaz Nesamoney, President and CEO of Jivox.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) July 15, 2010
Jivox, the leading provider of interactive video ad technology for online media companies and advertisers, today announced that it has realized strong growth in the first half of 2010. Nation’s top brands, including Intuit, Warner Brothers Music, Sony Pictures Entertainment, General Motors and Microsoft have delivered successful online video advertising campaigns powered by Jivox’s interactive video ad platform and distributed on Jivox’s premium Publisher and Audience Network. Moreover, over 40 media groups, including 8 of the top 50 media companies in the country used the Jivox Video Advertising platform to run interactive online video ad campaigns for their clients and maximized online ad revenues. Working with media companies such as Gannett, Media News Group, McClatchy, E.W. Scripps, Meredith Broadcasting, Lee Enterprises, Sun Times Media, News-Press & Gazette, HealthGrades, Weather Underground, Yodle and many others, Jivox achieved a 400% revenue growth in Q2 of 2010 over the same quarter in 2009. Jivox also grew its video ad distribution network in the first half of 2010 to more than 4,000 web properties with an estimated reach of over 125 million unique visitors per month.
Key milestones in 1st half of 2010 include:
1) Strong revenue and advertiser growth: Jivox grew revenues by 400% in Q2 of 2010 over the same quarter of 2009 as the company added new advertisers and revenues from media companies have surged significantly.
2) Rapid adoption of video ad platform: Jivox is being used by over 40 media groups representing several thousand sites to offer online video ads to their clients, including 8 of the top 50 media companies in the U.S. and 3 of the top 4 newspaper groups. The adoption of the Jivox platform usage at media companies has increased by two-fold.
3) Expanded video ad network: Jivox now offers advertisers distribution to over 4,000 web sites, growing the reach of its network to 125 million unique monthly visitors.
4) Larger brand advertisers: Jivox is now successfully delivering campaigns for many large brand advertisers, including Warner Brothers Music, Intuit, Sony Pictures Entertainment, General Motors and Microsoft, which yielded consistent and strong campaign performance.
5) Product innovation: In 2010, Jivox introduced industry-leading online video advertising delivery formats, powered by interactive and social sharing widgets. Jivox also introduced new and enhanced video ad player customization options to provide advertisers full flexibility to deliver messaging to end users while preserving brand identity or leverage the power of social media sharing. Jivox also launched its enhanced publisher portal to allow publishing partners to manage and traffic advertisers' campaigns across multiple interactive online ad formats via a single, web-based interface. Lastly, Jivox has achieved VPAID and VAST compliance through the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) certification program. The Video Player-Ad API definition (VPAID) and Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) certifications standardize the process of serving in-stream online video ads, creating a universal communications protocol between ads and players. Jivox is the only interactive online video advertising platform that conforms to all five IAB standards for all in-banner and in-stream video ad formats, as part of the IAB Compliance Seal Program.
6) Industry recognition: Jivox continues to be recognized for its growth and leadership in the category. Jivox was chosen as a winner of the TiE50 Award. TiE50 Winners represent the most enterprising companies worldwide in five sectors that are driving today's economy. Selected from among nearly 4,000 nominees, and after almost 100,000 votes, Jivox is chosen as a winner in the Internet sector.
“Online video advertising is the fastest growing form of online advertising, reaching over $1bn in 2009. Advertisers are embracing interactive online video ads because they are a more engaging and effective medium than banner ads or plain video ads. Jivox was one of the first companies to offer a platform for creating, managing and distributing interactive and social online video ads, and as we've grown, we've continued to innovate to meet the needs of both publishers and advertisers. Our early success in the category as well as our product innovation have made Jivox the video ad platform of choice for publishers and advertisers alike,” said Diaz Nesamoney, President and CEO of Jivox.
Jivox technology enables agencies, brand advertisers and publishers to deliver interactive online video advertisements powered by interactive and social sharing widgets. Paired with advanced targeting, optimization and real-time campaign analytics, Jivox provides an unparalleled video advertising solution. The end result is a better-informed, more engaged audience, improved ad performance and ultimately higher ROI on video ad campaigns. Using Jivox, advertisers and agencies run video ads on the Jivox Publisher and Audience Network which has an available reach of over 125 million monthly unique visitors and is comprised of premium websites. In turn, Publishers license and use the Jivox platform to deliver video ads on their own web properties for their clients and manage all aspects of ad operations. Jivox is a privately held company headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. For more information about Jivox, please visit http://www.jivox.com.