“It is also pleasing to see that interest in our products from APAC and ME, both good steady markets for us, has grown considerably over the past few months, so we must be doing something right”.
Hertfordshire, UK (PRWEB) July 31, 2010
Shadow Technology announced today that they were offering 3 discounted bundle options for their popular Call Management software, Call-Shadow, until the end of September.
Option 1 – 50 Channel Licence - $ 16,256 inc 12 months support
Option 2 - 100 Channel Licence - $ 30,602 inc 12 months support
Option 3 - 200 Channel Licence - $ 57,506 inc 12 months support
Alternatively, Call Shadow is available on a 12 month rental contract, inclusive of support, for $7.50 per IP phone, per month.
The company also announced that in view of the high interest and large numbers of sales inquiries from APAC and Middle East Countries, over the past few months. There would be an aggressive Reseller recruitment drive in these regions, in order to capitalize on this interest, and capture a large share of these growing markets.
“Well you can’t say we are not trying to win business,” said Shadow Marketing Director, Alex Kafkarides. “If we dropped our prices any further, we would be giving the product away,” he added.
“It is also pleasing to see that interest in our products from APAC and ME, both good steady markets for us, has grown considerably over the past few months, so we must be doing something right.”
Call-Shadow is compatible with Cisco (Nasdaq: CIS) and all products using the SIP protocol, and can downloaded from http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk. For 30 days free evaluation.
Shadow Technology is actively looking for Resellers worldwide for Call-Shadow and Call-Shadow. Please email sales (at) shadow-technology (dot) co.uk if you would like to become a Reseller.
Call-Shadow is an easy to use call recording solution that implements the corporate call record keeping policy and provides secure, easy access to call recordings.
It allows managers to review phone calls according to their work group.
Users are empowered by providing them with accurate records of their calls.
All accesses to replays are logged and can be audited by authorized users.
Call-Shadow is highly integrated with Cisco CallManager, having an XML phone service which allows replaying calls directly on the phone.
Features and Benefits
- Record Phone Calls - Damage control and increased accountability of your personnel, suppliers and customers
- Increased productivity as no important information is lost during phone calls
- Monitor live calls: Listen to a call as it happens, without any conferencing. You can also whisper to the agent without being heard by the external party.
- Replay, Adnotate and e-Mail phone call recordings. Easy, secure access to call recordings, using a web audio player or a desktop audio player. Search by caller ids, phone numbers, adnotations, time.
- Browse Recordings by Agent - Superb browsing interface tracks agents across multiple phone numbers.
- Backup & Restore: Archive calls on DVDs, HD-DVDs, BluRays or SANs. A single DVD can store up to 15,000 calls of 5 minutes each, due to the state-of-the-art voice compression technology incorporated in Call-Shadow.
- Reverse Caller Lookup - Displays the caller name and business unit using the company Phone Directory.
- On Demand Recording lets you keep just the important calls, using a phone service.
- Multi Site: With Call-Shadow, you can record and administer many network partitions as if they were one, at no additional cost.
- Screen Recording – Integration with Memolith Screen Recorder. See what was done on the screen while the phone call occurred.
- Scalable to thousands of ports, when using multiple servers. Calls can still be browsed & searched from a central server. The actual recordings storage is distributed amongst servers.
- Specialized Speech Compression lowers the storage requirements 8 times over MP3 and allows 18,000 hours of phone calls storage on one 120 GB hard drive.
- Call History - follow a call as it is transferred, put on hold or parked
- Audit Replays – prevent recordings abuse by browsing the list of accesses to a call.
- XML Phone Service – handily review your past calls from your XML enabled phone (Cisco IP Phones 7940, 7960 & 7970). Authenticate, Browse, Play, Rewind, e-mail, mark important. You can also assign calls to folders.
- Supervisor Access – Assign sets of phones to supervisors, using lists of phone numbers, or several types of patterns.
- LDAP Authentication - authenticate directly against a Windows domain controller.
- Thin Client Deployment – The administration and user tools run in a web browser, be it Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera.
- Call Scoring & Custom Forms - Integrated agent scoring and reporting module
- Integrated Support Tools – Request & receive technical support with a few clicks using the Remote Helpdesk support tool.
- Passive network sniffing assures zero impact of recording on PBX performance and improves system reliability.
- Try Before You Buy – Download a fully-featured evaluation version with a friendly configuration wizard from: http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk
About Shadow Technology:
Shadow Technology was founded in 1998 and is self funded. The company has remained focused on helping our customers derive significant value technology products in the IP and Call Centre arena.
We pride ourselves on delivering a quality experience and in providing expert services. The Shadow Technology team has been recruited through personal contact and we therefore maintain high standards and excellent communication. The ability to share expertise is frequently invaluable.
Call-Shadow is a state-of-the-art IP call-recording solution for SME companies. It provides Enterprise level features and scalability at less than half the price of traditional Call-centre products.
Shadow Technology will remain focused and continue to grow its reputation as a solutions provider and to increase its value through the development of software IPR.
Shadow Technology is privately held and based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire , UK and MA, USA, with global coverage through their resellers and partners. For more information contact +44-1279-755247 or visit the Shadow Technology Web site at http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk.
Alex Kafkarides - Shadow Technology
Tel: +44 – 560-114 - 1253
Web: http://www.shadow-technology co.uk