Scotts Valley, Calif. (PRWEB) July 19, 2010
aisle411, the premiere mobile retail navigation service that helps shoppers find what they are looking for and get rewarded for it, today announced the selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record. As part of its long-term strategy to deliver a more streamlined and rewarding shopping experience to consumers, and drive sales and loyalty for retailers, aisle411 selected Nadel Phelan for its comprehensive public relations offering and expertise in mobility, retail and social media.
- aisle411 is launching an innovative in-store product search tool in 13 major markets this fall that allows anyone with a mobile phone to find products quickly and easily in retail stores using a smartphone application, sophisticated interactive voice technology or dynamic SMS text messaging.
- Valuable shopping tools including Shopping List Manager, digital promotions, barcode scanning and a purchase rewards program will enhance the customer shopping experience and provide the customer a comprehensive shopping tool on their mobile phone.
- aisle411 offers comprehensive packages for retailers and consumer product goods companies including targeted promotions, mobile coupons and unique business and consumer intelligence based upon usage inside retail locations.
- "The growing mobile marketplace, expectations of immediate gratification, inventory database sophistication and voice and search technology have converged to create an unprecedented opportunity for the in-store retail experience," said Nathan Pettyjohn, CEO, aisle411. "With their proven expertise, as spotlighted by their recent Stevie American Business Award win for PR Campaign of the Year, we look forward to working with the Nadel Phelan team to advance the visibility of our solution for consumers, retailers, partners, analysts and the media."
- "According to the Wall Street Journal, approximately 24 percent of all retail revenue is left on the table because consumers cannot find the products they want, or information about it in a timely fashion," said Paula Phelan, CEO, Nadel Phelan. "With its industry-first functionalities, aisle411 is uniquely suited to transform the retail experience, enabling retailers to increase sales and loyalty, while helping consumers save time and money."
Founded in 2008, aisle411 was first to market with a product search service using retail product location information to help consumers save time and money while shopping inside the store of participating retail locations using voice and text technologies. This fall, aisle411 is launching in 13 major markets with an iPhone App, Mobile Web, and Interactive Voice versions of its innovative service. Headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, this innovative market leader is positioned for rapid growth across retail locations in the U.S. and Internationally.
About Nadel Phelan
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to exciting startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain global marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit http://www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.
# # #