"Few, if any suppliers in the industry promote their partners to the extent that Pulse does, and this has helped us maintain successful and long-lasting relationships.”
Sparks, MD (PRWEB) July 19, 2010
Pulse Inc., the leading supplier of enabling technologies for next generation networks, today announced the Pulse Power of Partnership Program, which provides a comprehensive set of sales, marketing, implementation, and support services for Pulse’s partners - who are the industry’s premier telecommunications equipment manufacturers.
Pulse is a leading supplier of Next Generation Network technologies, offering wireless, WAN and VoIP solutions. With eight offices in the United States, and more than 15 years of technical expertise, Pulse complements its partners’ efforts through consulting, implementation, and technical support services that are unrivaled throughout the industry. The new Pulse “Power of Partnership” Program adds an enhanced set of lead generation, sales, marketing and public relations programs to Pulse’s existing partnering efforts.
“Each month, we’re promoting our partners to tens-of-thousands of prospects, through campaigns that evangelize our partners’ technology, promote their differentiators, and connect them with established or new Pulse customers in need of their solutions,” said Salvatore Costantino, President of Pulse. “Few, if any suppliers in the industry promote their partners to the extent that Pulse does, and this has helped us maintain successful and long-lasting relationships.”
New features added to the Pulse “Power of Partnership” Program include:
- Lead Generation Services: over the last 15 years, Pulse has developed one of the telecommunications industry’s most extensive prospect databases. Pulse expands this audience on a monthly basis on behalf of its partners.
- Trade Show Programs: Pulse exhibits at the industry’s leading trade shows. Pulse will showcase its partners’ latest Next Generation Networking gear at ITEXPO, October 4-6.
- Technology Marketing: Pulse’s newly launched “Technology Primer of the Month” campaign discusses industry trends in an objective manner, to help users identify issues, and learn how to address them.
- Product Marketing: Pulse’s “Featured Technology of the Month” newsletter campaign promotes a new partner, on an exclusive basis, each month.
- Partner Public Relations: Pulse has retained “For Immediate Release PR” to help promote its partners. Each month, FIR crafts dedicated news releases and conducts media outreach on behalf of Pulse’s Partners. FIR is also the agency of record for TMC – the producers of ITEXPO. FIR’s charter with Pulse is to leverage its media connections throughout the telecommunications industry, to help Pulse’s partners enhance their visibility within the industry.
Over the last 15 years, Pulse’s value proposition to it partners has been based upon:
- Domain Expertise - for network design, network analysis, systems integration, product distribution, installation, and maintenance contracts.
- Flexible Consulting Services – Pulse is often viewed as an extension of its clients’ engineering and development staff.
- Cost Savings – Pulse’s ability to deliver equipment at a very competitive price often results in significant cost savings for customers.
- Comprehensive Technical Support – pre/post sales support via help desk, and onsite services.
- And a Nation-wide footprint - with a global reach that has helped Pulse become a trusted source of solutions from: Adtran; Alvarion; Astaro; BridgeWave; Eion Wireless; Encore Networks; Exinda Networks; Hypermedia; NetSapiens; PBXnSIP; Quintum; RAD Data Communications; Redline Communications; TelcoBridges, and others.
The combination of this comprehensive product portfolio, and Pulse’s own technical expertise, makes Pulse a single-source supplier for service providers, CLECs, ILECs, enterprises, and government agencies. Anyone interested in reaching customers in these market segments should contact Pulse at marketing (at) pulsesupply
(dot) com to learn more about partnering opportunities.
Established in 1995, Pulse, Inc., is a global supplier of enabling technologies for Next Generation Networks, offering wireless, WAN and VoIP solutions, from manufacturers such as Adtran, RAD, Motorola and many others. Pulse focuses on products and services for carriers, ISPs, VARs, government agencies, and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit http://www.pulsewan.com.
For Immediate Release PR
617 262 1968 x 101
todd (at) firpr (dot) com