Parker, CO (PRWEB) July 22, 2010
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for June were:
- Amazing Faces of Central Virginia, by Arvat McClaine Ph.D.
- First Impressions, by Alexa Adams
- Harvest, by David C. Tolson and Christopher J. Younger
- L'Aveuglement, by Duvard Francois
- Musing Along the Ike, by Nancy Sack
- Passionately Positive, by Harry Saltzgaver
- The Pirate Bride, by Ryan McKinley
- The Protected, by Rowena Portch
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor, by James Sutton and Sagar Nigwekar
- What to do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134