Outsourcing provides a simple way to scale up any business while controlling costs
Old Greenwich, CT (PRWEB) July 27, 2010
Facing one of the toughest economies in decades, more small businesses will be launched and fail in the next few years than ever. Their survival will be determined in large part by their ability to keep their costs low and profits high by leveraging the virtual workforce. In an exclusive one-time only telesummit, Charlie Cook of MarketingForSuccess and ten outsourcing and delegation experts reveal the secrets to scaling small business profits on a shoestring.
"Outsourcing provides a simple way to scale up any business while controlling costs" says Cook, who has been a go-to consultant for Fortune 500 companies and small business for the last 20 years. This outsourcing telesummit is an essential resource for anyone looking to keep up with the demands of the current turbulent economy."
Increasing profit and decreasing work is just a matter of implementing a few key steps. Topics covered in the Outsourcing TeleSummit include:
- The big lie most entrepreneurs tell themselves.
- The reason why the income of most entrepreneurs eventually hits a brick wall.
- What to outsource and what only you should do in your business
- How to find virtual staff you can trust.
- The best places to find copywriters and how to work with these creative types.
- How to turn procrastination off and turn productivity on so you achieve your goals faster than you ever imagined!
- 7 key elements your virtual team absolutely must have to give you maximum results at minimum cost.
- How to effectively deal with interruptive co-workers so they stop wasting your time and theirs.
To get free access to this Outsourcing and Delegation TeleSummit including all 10 expert inteviews go to: http://www.marketingforsuccess.com/outsourcing.html