Southlake, TX (PRWEB) July 24, 2010
i5 web works (http://www.i5ww.com), a website development and Internet marketing company in Dallas-Fort Worth, stepped up to the podium as both the sponsor and speaker at the Southlake and Keller Chambers of Commerce joint luncheon June 24 at Trophy Club Country Club.
Dubbed "Christmas in June," i5 Web Works put a twist on the traditional luncheon format by surprising the 150 attendees with a series of door prizes featuring products and services donated by i5 Web Works' clients. Each attendee left the luncheon with a goody bag of items totaling approximately $1,000. In addition, i5 Web Works concluded the program by giving away a new 3G iPad to one lucky member.
According to i5 Web Works co-founder and partner Michael Burns, the purpose was to not only entertain the crowd, but to illustrate the company's services and incorporate other local businesses.
"When we signed up to sponsor the joint luncheon, our goal was to do something different that would leave a lasting impression," he stated. "As a result, we came up with the 'i5 Web Works Showcase' that included an extraordinary line-up of local businesses who are not only our clients, but we in turn use their products or services. After all, isn't that what being a Chamber member is all about?"
Special thanks to the following businesses that participated in the i5 Web Works Showcase, providing FREE door prizes for all 150 attendees worth a total value of approximately $150,000:
- Central Market shared the cost of the recyclable, and stylish, goody bags
- Verizon donated four tickets to the Nickelodeon LIVE performance at Verizon Theater
- Dr. Sound gave away one Universal Remote
- Premier Photography donated two Business Executive photo packages,
- Rick Kolster of Peak Performance offered everyone a complimentary 30-minute executive coaching session
- Smart Bronze donated one free sunless tanning session for all attendees
- Mustang Elite Car Wash donated a free car wash for all attendees
- Koalaty Cleaners provided a $25 gift certificate for all attendees
- Bec and Chelle Candles gave everyone a candle from their Fruit of the Spirit collection
- My Guitar 24/7 offered everyone one free month of online guitar lessons
- Total Concept Golf Academy provided a complimentary swing analysis for all attendees
- TLC Electrical gave away a service plan to all attendees, http://www.tlcelectrical.com
- Berkey's waived the $299 fee for its 10-year Universal Protection Service Agreement for all attendees
- Pieter Andries Jewelry gave everyone a crystal paperweight made in Murano, Italy
- Bice's Florist donated one dozen roses for each attendee
- All businesses listed are clients of i5 Web Works except Central Market and Verizon.
"The i5 Web Works Showcase was such a success we plan to make it an annual event," commented Carita Weaver, i5 Web Works co-founder and partner. "More importantly, we hope everyone will use today's free products and services to support their fellow Chamber members."
About i5 web works
i5 web works provides website design, maintenance and hosting services to businesses, school districts and non-profit organizations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. More importantly, they understand the application of Internet marketing services, pay per click advertising, search engine optimization and social media for your business. i5 Web Works will improve the reach of your business through the adaptation of Internet technologies delivered by knowledgeable and service-oriented consultants. Creating an Internet presence requires an in-depth understanding of natural search engine optimization techniques and supporting Internet marketing programs. i5 Web Works has the experience and the ability to execute these programs. For more information, please call 888-893-7519 or visit http://www.i5ww.com.