Irvine, Calif. (PRWEB) July 27, 2010
Govplace’s public sector exclusive webinar on mainframe VTL solutions will be held on Thursday, August 12, 2010 from 10am to 11am.
Information will be presented by Dave Race, Solutions Architect and author of the Govplace Blog series, “Mainframe Disaster Recovery Without Tapes” and Damon Brown, Govplace Chief Technology Officer.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Cost effectiveness of implementing a mainframe VTL solution
- Why tape is no longer measuring up
- Solutions for all mainframe tape use
- How channel gateways are robust
- Leveraging mainframe data deduplication
- Customer examples & case study
If you work in the public sector, are interested in using mainframe tape solutions to reduce costs and make your system more efficient, register for the webinar at: http://fs21.formsite.com/ccobos/MainframeVTL/.
Login information will be emailed to you upon approval of registration before the event.
For more information about Govplace, visit http://www.govplace.com.