Spokane, WA (PRWEB) July 29, 2010
The Heracles Research Corporation launched its new Burger Blaster, a security system that provide stand-alone protection and enhances previously installed systems.
Burglar Blaster is a self-contained infrared detection system that protects up to 2,000 square feet per unit. When triggered the unit releases a specially formulated OC (pepper) spray, to stop an intruder in seconds. The unit’s activation renders the house uninhabitable for up to 4 hours, but is pet safe.
The Burglar Blaster needs no external wiring and can be installed in minutes with no electrical experience; it can be operated stand alone or interfaced to existing alarm systems.
Other features include:
- Up to 4 years of operation on a set of “C” cells
- Reloadable in seconds without tools
- Key switch and a concealed, manually-activated on/off switch.
- 0-40 second entry time delay easily set by owner
- Non-directional high pitched warning tone to remind forgetful owners to switch the unit off
- Battery test circuit
- Housed in a high-strength cast aluminum alloy case.
- 90 second exit time delay
- Daisy-chain compatibility
- 12V output for options and accessories
- Automatic reset
For more information on the Burglar Blaster visit http://www.burglarblaster.com or call 509-624-2555. The Burglar Blaster is available to be shipped worldwide.
Heracles Research Corporation