“Our first half results underscore the strategic value of pricing in today’s economy and the confidence customers have in our ability to help them realize value from pricing”
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2010
Vendavo®, the leading provider of business-to-business price management and optimization solutions, today announced record results for the 1st half of 2010. In a slowly recovering economy, the company experienced strong continued growth with record license and total bookings. Vendavo's results were driven by the combination of adding new customers across multiple industries and continued investments by installed base customers.
Vendavo 1st half 2010 highlights include:
- Strong license and total bookings growth compared to the same period last year
- Addition of new customers across industries including Consumer Goods, Distribution, Medical Devices, High Tech, Communications and Manufacturing
- New customers added across all Vendavo pricing solution offerings including the full suite, ProfitVision™, and Pricing Intelligence OnDemand
- Continued SAP® partnership momentum driven by addition of new customers globally and deeper product integration across SAP applications including SAP CRM
- Robust growth in the European market. Expansion of European operations with addition of experienced sales leadership and opening of a new office in Zurich
- Increased investment from existing customers driven by depth and breadth of deployments
- Significant workforce growth in all areas including product development, engineering, sales and solution delivery
- Successful execution of Vendavo Executive Pricing Forum, a series of events attended by more than 200 executives from over 80 global B2B companies
- Launch of Vendavo Pricing Intelligence solutions that include ProfitVision, Deal Pricing Insight and Deal Pricing Optimization
- Go-to-market partnership with BigMachines® to drive joint sales
“Our first half results underscore the strategic value of pricing in today’s economy and the confidence customers have in our ability to help them realize value from pricing” said Al Crites, chief executive officer of Vendavo. “We are aggressively growing our business to meet the needs of our global customers and are committed to delivering innovative solutions that drive bottom-line results.”
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and price optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite solves pricing problems by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. It combines pricing science, pricing best practices, and enterprise-class pricing software to drive small improvements in average prices at every stage of the pricing process, from segmentation to deal close. Together, these improvements deliver big increases in profits – from 10% to 30%. Vendavo is the enterprise pricing solution of choice for more than 160 customer divisions at some of the world’s biggest names in chemicals, high-tech and industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution. SAP resells the Vendavo solution to its customers as SAP Price and Margin Management. To learn more, or to request information, visit http://www.vendavo.com.