With this enterprise-wide approach, more companies can handle more customer interactions across more channels. It’s a great step forward for managing a company’s online reputation – or street ‘cred’.” - Keith Ward, CTO of PSS
Dublin, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2010
With the explosive growth in the number and types of Social Media sites–which now include multimedia (video, audio, picture) venues, industry blogs, and much more–few companies are covering all the bases in protecting their reputations online. Fewer still ensure the teams most prepared and trained to interact with their customers – contact center agents and sales reps – are also involved and taking action.
PSS Inc. (Product Support Solutions), a premier contact center system integrator and service provider, today launched a new Social Media dashboard to help companies better manage and interact with customers on Social Media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. CREDboard is the first Social Media dashboard focused on the enterprise contact center, providing comprehensive multi-channel management to customer interactions. The product is designed to help individuals and/or departments not only update and monitor Social Media sites, but also take ‘action’ when necessary.
“CREDboard enables departments to do what they do best,” said Keith Ward, CTO of PSS. “Marketing teams can watch for brand awareness and competition issues, Contact Center agents can work with customer inquiries and potential issues, and Sales can handle leads and answer industry questions. With this enterprise-wide approach, more companies can handle more customer interactions across more channels. It’s a great step forward for managing a company’s online reputation – or street ‘cred’.”
- Easy to use and maintain. As a Software as a Service (SaaS), the intuitive, real-time dashboard runs completely within standard Web browsers. Also, there’s no software to install, which means near-zero maintenance and IT involvement.
- Managers have control. With CREDboard, supervisors customize the rules that establish how their teams respond: originating Social Media channel, text, SMS, email, CTI, skills-based routing, SNMP, etc. Managers may decide to provide access to particular screens or settings to allow further conversation or follow-up.
- All media types at your fingertips. CREDboard aggregates multiple media types (including text, audio, photos, and video) from multiple sites, providing one comprehensive and convenient dashboard for monitoring customer interactions. Companies know who’s talking about what, where, and how often.
- Monitor and take action. The dashboard can include any interactions the Social Media sites offer. For instance, users can easily monitor aspects on Facebook or Twitter such as Friends, Followers, Likes, Trends, Timelines, Geography, Mentions, News Feeds, Posts, Comments and more. Directly from the dashboard, they can configure new Alerts, Filters, as well as establish keyword, geography and ‘intelligent’ searches. Most importantly, they can take action, responding or creating new interactions when appropriate.
- Schedule events. CREDboard has a built-in scheduling engine that can be pre-loaded with a series of updates across multiple Social Media channels. Updates will appear as real-time events sent at pre-determined times. Users can tweet, update, comment, respond, and post on your timeline allowing 24/7 interaction and awareness.
- Built for speed and growth. Based on PSS’s flagship SaaS integration technology solution, FlexxBridge in the Cloud™, new Social Media sites can be added easily. With the consistent, standardized interface, there are no long, costly development cycles needed to enhance CREDboard’s capabilities. Integration to current CTI and CRM applications running on Genesys, Avaya, Asterisk, CTConnect (Syntellect) and many others can be accomplished very rapidly across the enterprise.
- Secure, safe. CREDboard provides multi-tenanted (multi-user) access to a company’s accounts across all Social Media channels so interactions are secure, fully tracked and archived.
About PSS Inc.
Product Support Solutions, Inc. (PSS), a global contact center system integrator and service provider, offers a unique portfolio of professional development services, innovative products, technical advisory services, and ongoing support programs to help enterprises solve complex contact center technology challenges that enhance customer interactions. Providing 24x7x365 support and maintenance programs as well as a broader array of services, including design, application development, integration, and ongoing technical support for next-generation premises-based and hosted contact center technologies from Nortel, Genesys, Holly Connects, Avaya, Siemens, Cisco and others, PSS is trusted by some of the world’s largest enterprises, including American Express, AT&T, Kaiser Permanente, UnitedHealthcare and Wells Fargo. Visit http://psshelp.com for more information.
All product and company names are registered trademarks of their respective companies.